Liked: 20

Default Tracing a FFs history

Would anybody, especially our Canadian neighbors, know anything about Richard Smith or Tony Rodgers of Raceprep International formally of 287 Tiffin St, Unit 7, Barrie, Ontario Canada? I am tracing the history of my son's (Reid) '92 VanDiemen as they imported it from the UK. Any and all info would be appreciated. Bruce

Liked: 229

Default Raceprep

Hi Bruce, not even sure where to begin with Mr Smith. I will send you an email as I do not need to bore everyone with the tale of Raceprep and Mr. Smith. Brian.

Classifieds Super License swiftdrivr's Avatar
    Liked: 673

Default FF history

Now you've made us curious!

Liked: 3

Default 92VD and Raceprep

Brian:

Bruce and I originally bought this 92VD from Richard Smith at Raceprep and brought the car into the states. We ran the car for more than 10 years and then sold it to Reid Hazelton. Our dealings with Mr. Smith were "interesting" to say the least. Talk about stories!

Can you cc us on your emails to Bruce Hazelton?

Cindy Lindstrand

Contributing Member
    Liked: 46

Default Washington ?

Is that the same "MR. SMITH (that) GOES TO WASHINGTON."

Thread Information