Contributing Member Richard Dziak's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Default F1000 Photos needed for website

I am still building and updating the F1000 Owner/drivers website.

http://formulaf1000classfbracecarownerd.shutterfly.com/

If you have any new photos and would like to have your cars shown in the gallery please send them so I may put them on the site. This website offers the most extensive photo gallery of F1000 race cars...owners....& ....drivers.

I would like to add some photos of the new Firman's and Philly F1000 cars, as well as the updated Phoenix racing machines and any new Stohr and Speads, conversions or other constructors.

Be sure to visit the website.

Thanks...be sure to send me your photos. This is a free website that I have put together to draw interest to the F1000 class. There are also several links to visit for other racing websites and cars.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Former Phoenix F1K-07 F1000 #77 owner/driver
    email: sonewmexico@gmail.com

Liked: 1

Richard,

I'll be taking some shots of Dustin's new Phoenix cars for the website and I'll make sure to pass them on to you as well. Hope all is going well with your racing.

Matt Conrad

Thread Information