Liked: 0

Default FormulaSPEED2.0 Sneak Peek - see for yourself

Come see the new FormulaSPEED2.0
    The official car unveiling is still scheduled for the IndyCar Grand Prix of Sonoma, but for those of you who would like to get a great look at the underpinnings we will be showing the car off without bodywork and wings at these events:

• June 11-13 Mazda Raceway SCCA Double Regional
    • June 25-27 Infineon Raceway NASA weekend

Staff from Hasselgren, Fast Forward, and World Speed Motorsports will all be on hand to answer questions at the June 11-13 event. Car will be under the World Speed Motorsports tent.

More info on the FormulaSPEED2.0 can be found online at:

http://www.FormulaSPEED.us

Default Cant wait.

Here's the PDF with more info:

http://www.formulaspeed.us/images/Em....0InfoCard.pdf

I'm really looking forward to this series. Will you guys be at the Sonoma event as well, or do I need to make it to Laguna this weekend?

After this weekend in Monterey we'll be showing it without bodywork and wings at the NASA weekend at Infineon Raceway (June 25-27.)

Then we'll be showing it complete at the Indy Grand Prix of Sonoma AUG 20-21.

We can arrange for private viewing at other times for racers who can't make these events, as long as they are not in conflict with our testing program.

Thanks for the interest, and for posting the link.

Mark Milazzo
    mark@worldspeed.com

Default Photos

Here are some photos of the 'sneak peek.' We'll post a gallery on the official website next week. Thanks to everyone for stopping by and thanks to Fast Forward and Hasselgren for being on site to answer questions!

Liked: 9

Default Well, perish the thought............

but I may have to go back to the corporate pressure cooker for awhile to make enough pocket change to get me one of them mo-sheens. And I haven't even seen the bodywork yet !!!
    Ted/FM # 13
    Shoe String Racing
    On a Wing & a Prayer

Thread Information