Thread: MK Technologies

Liked: 229

Default MK Technologies

Maybe we just take it for granted but, just received my latest MK purchase and as always it is stunning. Thanks Marty for the continued "bar setting" quality that MK represents, even the obvious care in the packaging is impressive. Brian.

Liked: 14

I also just got a MK hoist(used from this site), and one of the new rolling chassis stands from MK.
    both are great tools!!!
    I cannot imagine trying to work on a car sitting on the ground ever again;both items will be accompaning me to the track from now on.

awesome stuff and excellent designs for portablity and ease of use.

I think it was the best $ i spent on the car so far.

thanks Marty!!!!!!
    Josh

Liked: 2

I have heard that MK services the most demanding professional teams.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 46

Have known Marty for 30 years. Raced each other at Westwood and all around the Pacific Northwest. We're personal friends and see each other at the SOVREN races at Seattle and Portland. Couldn't have a better friend. The racing support equipment that he has designed and manufactures is high quality. He's very knowledgable and guarentees his equipment. He has many loyal professional racing team clients.
    www.mktechnologies.com

Contributing Member a. pettipas's Avatar
    Liked: 84

I was at Marty's shop in Kelowna, BC last spring. Met him and his wife Susan, if I remember correctly, talked racing and bought a set of toe bars and a quick lift.

Excellent people, excellent craftsmanship.

And he races a very rare vintage FAtlantic. Very cool.

Aaron

Thread Information