Liked: 8

Default Who is in for the MC school weekend @ Blackhawk?

Sat/Sun April 17/18....

So far its Wheatcroft and myself. Makes for an uneventful race unless he's down a cylinder and blind in both eyes.

regards,

-Mike
    ---------
    Mike Green
    Piper DF2 FF

Liked: 42

Default if I'm ready,

I hope to be there,
    FFCoalition.com
    Marc Blanc

Liked: 95

Mike,
    I just took a look at the DS/Race entries on MyAutoEvents.com. So far it's just you and Alan. (You probably already knew that) The weather in this part of the country can pretty iffy in April. What I suspect is that most our guys are waiting to get a feel for what the weather may be like before making a commitment. Check again a few days before the event. I've been doing some work on a Tiga FFA77 that belongs to our 2008 MCWF Champion Scott (Zorro) Durbin. (CFF) He should be there to give you a run on Sunday, provided he survives the break in/shakedown on Saturday. See you there,aye?

Marc,
    I agree with tw (LOL)
    Jack Bartelt
    Lola T540 CFF

Liked: 8

Hah, weather! Its 77 in Dayton today!

I've raced recently at BH when I thought the car in front of me was spewing coolant. Then I realized it was sleet. On R60s. Ooooold R60s. That was October... but I do recall an April SCCA school when it was 33 at night. Brrrr when swapping throwout bearings at 3am. But at least you dont have to chill the beer much.

So I'm ready. Hopefully you northerners dont sissy out on fact of weather! :-)

Look on the bright side - if it is cold as balls again - you don't have to count those sessions as heat cycles!

See ya soon,

-Mike
    ---------
    Mike Green
    Piper DF2 FF

Liked: 3

No way I'll be ready for the m/c weekend....I don't think m/c will let me run anyway. I'm still on my novice permit

I'm hoping the SCCA opener on the 25th...maybe. The Quad in May for sure!!$$!!

Mike, we put too much tape on the rads in October, It got pretty hot before I pulled in so I might of been leaving a "solid" trail behind me lol!!
    Jp: thewarehouse "at" msn.com
    www.myinfinitystore.com
    90 Reynard FF

Thread Information