Classifieds Super License Charles Warner's Avatar
    Liked: 413

Default Kindly reminder: Race Spoilers

Tomorrow the 2010 F1 season starts. Please remember there are many who can not watch the races live but want to watch them later. Any threads/posts that deal with the race or results should have a clear statement that they have Spoiler Content instead of something like "Way to Go Jenson!" I suggest for at least a week after the race is over.
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

'Cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default Holy Crap!

Jenson won?

Jus' kiddin', j/k...

Contributing Member
    Liked: 86

I think he picked one of the most far-fetched examples for tomorrow's race. My bet is on Alonso.
    Matt King
    FV19 Citation XTC-41
    CenDiv-Milwaukee
    KEEP THE KINK!

Liked: 1417

A week? By this time tomorrow, the rest of the world has seen the race. My grace period is a full day. If you haven't watched the race by then, it's your responsibility to not look on the web for your news. Or anything else.

With Facebook alerts, iPhone apps, e-mail notifications, discussion forums, SpeedTV race recaps, ESPN tickers and everything else we have today for racing information, if you don't want to know who won the race you DVR'd, the internet is probably the last place you should be loitering.

I do agree though, keep the thread titles vague, and if you are going to post something about the race that the rest of us probably already saw and want to talk about on a racing forum, please put [SPOILER] in the thread title.

But I still say that if you want to not know who did what in an F1 race, stay out of racing discussion forums until you see it yourself.

Liked: 702

Bump as a reminder.
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

www.gyrodynamics.net

ASRF1000

Mike,

Sorry about that yesterday.

Thread Information