Liked: 0

Default Mosport OFFC June 12 - 13

Our friends from the Ontario Formula Ford Championship enjoyed racing with us at last summer's FF40th so much that they want to do it again...at their June 12-13 "Can-Am Cup" weekend at Mosport. All of us south of the border are welcome with our licenses, our log books, and most importantly, on our tires.

This is a great opportunity to experience one of the world's most challenging circuits with a full field of Formula Fords. If that is not enough, Mike Rand's F2000 series will be providing very interesting entertainment as well.

Put this on one your calendar right now. More details to follow re: test day, schedule, entry fees, border crossing advice, etc.

For more information, please contact Brian Graham at Brian Graham Racing: brian.bgr@xplornet.com or (705)456-9781.

Steve Beeler, former EWC commissioner + FF40th co-chairman emeritus
    Lola T-540 HU44
    home: (734)416-8865 sbeeler@wowway.com
    office: (313)441-4460 x1141 sbeeler@pmcorp.com
    Last edited by Steve B; 03.10.10 at 3:58 PM. Reason: Corrected Brian Graham's e-mail address

Liked: 280

Default Mosport OFFC June 12

Hi Steve,

I am planning on attending this event. I have flagged at Mosport, but never driven there and very much look forward to it.

Joe M.

Liked: 229

Hi Joe, we are looking forward to hosting some US competitors at our CanAm Cup weekend. The only stipulation is we request those who run slicks, run the hard compound tires that Steve was planning on using in his series. There will be Dunlop support at the event for us for those who wish to try our series tire. This will be the only weekend we will allow a non spec tire in our events. We are pretty confident that once you see our success with the Dunlops you may want to try them. If you have any questions about the series, rules, or help with planning your visit to Mosport just let us know, correct address for me is brian.bgr@xplornet.com
    Brian.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 862

Default Mosport

I echo the statement that this is one of the great tracks in North America. If you're concerned about crossing the border, we, the F2000 Series will be setting up procedures for our Series and can help pave the way for anyone who's interested. We had no problems last year, and we know what's involved. Email or PM me if you're planning to go; I'll fill you in on what you need to know, add you to the list for customs (US returning more than Canadian, BTW) and help any way I can.
    ----------
    In memory of Joe Stimola and Glenn Phillips

Contributing Member
    Liked: 49

Default Updates?

Steve, any updates on this event? It's on my schedule (heck, even got passports for the kids). Where does one find schedule/registraton info/etc.?

Phil

Liked: 799

"PK" : contact Brian Graham (post #3 above)

Thread Information