Liked: 0

Default Standard FM wanted

I am in the market for a well prepped Formula Mazda with a decent spares package.Since I haven't kept up on who's car has sold in the last month or so please contact me if your interested.You can email me with info and pic's dave@heartlandheating.com or call direct 515-202-7490.I am in the midwest but am willing to ship from the coast.No tire kicking here,I will purchase the right car this winter.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave V

Liked: 14

I have a good car at the shop, in very good shape, new engine 2hrs(runoffs winner), Double adj shocks, taylor gearbox, alum calipers, 3 sets wheel/tire(1 rain set,2 dry) extra nose(new), extra front wings(new), logbook, $25K located at GingerMan
    jrm

Email sent.

Liked: 2

Last year Charles Dillon was advertising his car for sale. I talked to him, but bought a different car. He is in Desoto KS. He was racing this summer at MAM, so don't know it was still for sale. Don't remember if it was advertised here or the FM site.

Thank you,I will try to have my KC racing buddies look him up.

If anyone from Midiv looks at this site I was wondering what kind of FM car counts you see at the track.

At MAM in August there were 3 of us. At Blackhawk last year in April I was the only one, but, it was the one connected with the drivers school and usually it draws the novice folks, which is why I was there.

For Charles Dillon,you can also out his name in tesearch here and you could send him a pm or email. I also did a Whitebook search with middle initial W and found an address.

Sflaten,
    Are you the one who has the Elders old FM?

Yes, I have the '94 version they sold.

Thats what I thought.I was part of the group at Miataville last year at MAM in May I think.You paddocked next to us and I was kinda bugging you about your car at the time.Well I sold the Miata shortly after and we ran our Type R in enduro's all last year,all the while thinking of FM.
    Been lurking around the FM sites for a while,went to Texas last week and rented a FM from Tim at Texas Auto Sports(Tim,Sandy and Phil in the shop were awesome)had a great time,very fun cars.

Anyway I made a offer on a car and will know next week.Looking forward to the season.

Dave V

Contributing Member
    Liked: 6

I bought Charles Dillons car, but afterwards ran in to one in my own backyard. Its a good car, only used for track days and well maintained. i think he was asking 16k at the time. I think its still available. If interested e-mail me at rjrjr@parnellcrum.com and I'll hook you up.

Thank you,I will know more next week if I need to keep looking

Diso,
    That was me. Just getting used to the track down there. It was great fun. If you find a carr, plan on coming up to BIR this summer for the July 4th double weekend. It should be good

Picked up car today.Can't wait for the snow to melt.

Thread Information