Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 7

Default Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt at NJMP is the next race on our schedule June 5-6. This is a national SCCA race

Liked: 17

LW,

Wish I could be there. Still shooting for Limerock on the 19th and July 31 at NJMP.

CM

Liked: 211

[FONT=Verdana]my last word on the subject..[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]andy,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]1st off if it wasn’t you when responded to me via PM, you would have stated it's not andy grahm, it's so & so.. if you know who i am, think I’m a decent fella and we've never raced together before certainly you know who andy is.. as frcca is a very small and close knit group.. please don't insult my intelligence... state your name publicly, it gives you some credibility, otherwise your just a loud mouth making trouble.. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]2ndly.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]you really shouldn't be having a go at lindsey or anyone else who attempts to organize races for our pleasure. instead of being part of the problem as you have been with your negative post, please try to be part of the solution & help by offering constructive ways to help build regional formula car racing, as you state this is your goal..[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]fred, [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]your obviously just trying to stir the pot, it’s clear to all that can read beyond the 2nd grade level. I never said anything about lowly club races or one organization is better then another.. in fact if you read I’ve stated I’ve run in every single organization in the NE that has an open wheel run group. If that’s not supporting the open wheel community I’m not sure of a better way.. indeed I am fairly sure you have not supported rcca, emra, fpr, or scca with an open wheel entry in quite some time.. if I am wrong please post your open wheel entry results from any club in the last 3 yrs so that you can prove I am wrong. Old Italian saying,, easy from the mouth… [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]john,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]you are one very reasonable fella. You’re correct when you say not many other clubs would be able to make changes to accommodate is members. I commend the effort that guys like you and lindsey wolfer make to allow us the pleasure to indulge is the sport we all love. While I appreciate the offer, I wouldn’t expect anyone to change a set schedule in order to meet the needs of one person or group. If schedules permit I have no problem running with you in the future[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]len amato[/FONT]

Contributing Member ric baribeault's Avatar
    Liked: 258

feel better? now go back to work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information