Liked: 273

Default Fuel rail fittings

Fired up the multi axis lathe today and cranked out these pretty slick 08 GSXR1000 fuel rail fittings. I know that Peter D makes something similar but I took it a few steps further. I didn't like the clutter of his...I'm a nut about packaging.

Machined in the -6 male fitting and put the 1/8-NPT hole at the top (for fuel pressure gauge). Also incorporated the anti rotation hex like stock. My design weighs less, has fewer parts keeping the bulk down and has less chance of leaking. Also made the thru bore larger than stock for added fuel flow.

Second photo are the remote oil pressure fittings I made. Several of the F1000 owners took advantage of this and picked up a set from me. M16 x 1.5 to -3 male....-3 male to 1/8-NPT.

If anybody needs one of these gems drop me a PM or email.

I have several other trick parts I'm working on, will keep everyone posted.

Gary Hickman
    FB #76
    Last edited by ghickman; 10.05.15 at 12:49 PM.
    Gary Hickman
    Edge Engineering Inc
    FB #76

Contributing Member Nicholas Belling's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Default Outstanding Gary,

That is exactly what everyone needs who owns an 07/08 motor..

Nice job.
    Nicholas Belling
    email@nicholasbelling.com
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Liked: 273

Default Additional photos

I've had several people asking about these fuel rail fittings. I thought I would post a few pics. of how it looks installed. It puts the pressure gauge in an easy to read position and keeps the engine compartment clean and uncluttered.

I'll also be posting some pics of a vac. formed plastic intake cover I'm making....so when the airbox is off you don't have to cover the intake with duct tape.

Gary Hickman
    FB#76
    Last edited by ghickman; 07.07.13 at 2:59 PM.
    Gary Hickman
    Edge Engineering Inc
    FB #76

Thread Information