Liked: 2

Default G.jezarian jewler

I wanted to do something special for my wife as she is my biggest supporter in club racing. I immediately thought of Greg and gave him a call. He gave me some suggestions and sent some pictures to help me make my decision. One week latter the piece arrived and the quality was excellent and very unique.She wears it all the time and receives many compliments. The holidays are coming and here is a chance to surprise your significant other and support one of Apex Speeds Advertisers.
    Regards Jack

Liked: 1417

If you are considering a gift for a loved one for the holidays, do a search here in these forums on Jezarian, and you will find countless posts just like this one. It's no joke—Greg is the real deal.

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1898

Greg, Thanks for bailing my a$$ out with the braclet. It arived just now and looks fantastic! Any other last minute guys out there, there may still be time for Greg to get you off the hook. Call him!

Again, THANKS !
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

Liked: 0

Default Just Plain Awesome!

[FONT=Verdana]What can I say about Greg that hasn't already been said... He is patient, professional, knows his stuff and best of all will explain it to you in terms even a racer can understand![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I recently bought a diamond engagement ring from Greg and even with all of my special requests he was still able to get it to me on time. Like the title says, he is just plain awesome![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I guess it's one of those good news bad news things...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Good news - I've found a jeweler that I can trust with all my future jewelry purchases[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Bad news - The wife to be liked Greg's design so much that she wants to get married this year which will more then likely have a negative affect on my racing budget...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Thanks again Greg for you awesome service! [/FONT]
    Sean Cadney

RF 92 ff1600

Liked: 91

I'll chime in on this subject also.

I used Greg recently to make me a one of a kind engagement ring. Not only did Greg go above and beyond to produce an amazing piece of jewelry, but he was a pleasure to do business with. Anyone who has ever used Greg will tell you that he treats everyone, especially his fellow racers with amazing respect and professionalism. He also gave me a great lesson on what I was actually buying.

Do yourself a favor, go straight to Greg, you will be glad you did.

I will never go to another jeweler, ever.

Thread Information