Liked: 0

Default 30th Anniversary Club Ford & FRCCA

The 30th anniversary races and picnic are set for September 26 and 27, 2009 at Summit Point Raceway.
    2009 is the 30th anniversary of Club Ford developed by A.J. Pugliese in 1980 when he started the then Race Car Club of America. To celebrate, a weekend long list of festivities will be held the last weekend in September.
    Along with the celebration of Club Ford comes the celebration of the RCCA now the known as the Formula Race Car Club of America The weekend will be open to all types of formula cars.Those who desire just track time will be $100.00 for current or past FRCCA (RCCA) members and $150.00 for non-members. For that you will get at least 1 hour of track time each day. Those who desire competition the cost will be $300.00 for the weekend and will have about 2 hours of track time per day
    There will be discussions on the current state of Club Ford and its future held Saturday night. There will also be a picnic for a requested donation of $10.00 per family, or crew, held on Saturday night.
    Those interested can contact the main offices of the FRCCA at 570-669-9589 or email at frcca@ptd.net
    JH

Liked: 280

Default 30th Anniversay of Club Ford and FRCCA

Hi John,

I think you can count on me being at Summit for your event at the end of September. I am going to see if I can get some of the SCCA guys to join me.

See you there.

Joe M.
    Tiga FFA-78
    Club Ford #04

Thanks Joe,
    I look forward to it. I think we will have a good time.
    John
    JH

Contributing Member
    Liked: 8

Default I'll be there!

John,

I'm planning on being there and driving a Banshee. I'd like to attend the Saturday night dinner, too.

You've got to watch out for Joe! He's really done a fantastic job lately!

Is there a publshed schedule?

Larry Oliver
    International Racing Products
    Larry Oliver

Will be good to see you again.
    John
    JH

Larry, I sent one to your contact email.
    Greg
    SF86 Reynard FC
    FRCCA http://www.formularacecarclubofamerica.com
    Bill Scott Formula Car Series http://www.bsfcs.com
    BMod Autocrosser http://www.nationalroadrally.com/

Thread Information