Thread: D13 Bodywork

Liked: 0

Default D13 Bodywork

Does anyone still make body work for a D13S ? Or have any that are will to get rid of in the northeast area?

Liked: 33

Default D-13S molds

Jeff,

With the help of some other users on apexspeed I managed to get the number for a guy named George Morsely out of Texas who says he has the molds for the D-13S. Unfortunately it is his buisness number so he does not answer it a lot. I have called and emailed him asking what he would be willing to do, and the last time i talked to him he said the earlest he could pull bodywork was at the end of January... I have not been able to get a hold of him since. Maybe with two people interested he would be more willing to try and make some bodies? I still have the number and his email address, which I will post once I can manage to find it.

Glad to know that there is another D-13S out there and hopefully will be running

Liked: 33

Default PM sent

Jeff,

Check your PM for contact info on guy with D13S molds

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JeffPetro20 View Post
    Does anyone still make body work for a D13S ? Or have any that are will to get rid of in the northeast area?
    I could be interested ..depends on the price.

Thread Information