View Poll Results: If approved are you going to install a Honda in your FF?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes in 2010

15 16.13%
  • Yes in 2011

5 5.38%
  • Yes after 2011

0 0%
  • Yes when there is a kit for my non-DB1 car.

15 16.13%
  • Maybe in the future

23 24.73%
  • Yes when I get back into FF

12 12.90%
  • No, because I can't but I would like to. (it won't fit or won't be approved for vintage)

6 6.45%
  • No, I don't need no stinkin' Honda

17 18.28%
    Liked: 4

Default Honda Poll Mark 2

So the first one was my first poll and could have/should have been better. Let's try this again.

Paul

Liked: 492

Six ways to say yes, but two to say no. Sounds like someone was not getting the results they wanted.
    Roland Johnson
    San Diego, Ca

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1906

Quote Originally Posted by Roland V. Johnson View Post
    Six ways to say yes, but two to say no. Sounds like someone was not getting the results they wanted.
    Roland, What really counts is your letters to the crb@scca.com and bod@scca.com

Oh,....How can you vote for maybe ?
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

Liked: 1417

MAYBE, if I still own a race car that will accept a conversion by the time the conversion is ready to install.

MAYBE, if stars and planets don't collide before April of 2010 and I have an opportunity to purchase everything I need to go racing.

MAYBE, if the SCCA doesn't destroy Formula Ford out of their own self-interests because of some shady backroom conspiracy to allow a foreign car maker's new-fangled engine to infiltrate their precious and historical legacy class.

MAYBE, if I win the lottery, and don't have to worry about blowing tons of money to chase a $8 bowling trophy.

MAYBE, if a really creative SCCA CASH FOR CLUNKERS program would allow me to trade in my unusable roller DB1 for a nice new low-cost, entry-level junior formula car, like FF was originally intended to be.

MAYBE, if my young, growing family can get a TV reality show about my boring life, so that companies will all trip over themselves to give me houses, cars, new kitchens, clothes and lots of money all in the name of product placement and advertising—"Doug & Kim + a Really Chunky Little Cute Kid With Kind of a Squareish Head"—what do you think?

My own "what if" list qualifies as a "MAYBE" vote. I'm learning to love living in hypotheticals.

Sorry, I woke up on the snarky side of the bed this morning. Pointy tongue be damned. You should see the post I had originally typed out.

Liked: 4

Default Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Roland V. Johnson View Post
    I can accept this critique, because you are right! I wasn't getting the results I wanted. I felt the original choices were too coarse (Yes, no, maybe).

In reality there are 7 ways to say yes and only 1 no. The other no is for those that want to but can't.

Paul

Liked: 673

HOW MANY WAYS TO VOTE NO DO YOU WANT? Seems to me, one is sufficient. I don't see the; YES, when my current Kent grenades to the point it will be nearly as expensive to repalce as purchasing the Honda. So I voted maybe. JIM
    Jim
    Swift DB-1
    Talent usually ends up in front, but fun goes from the front of the grid all the way to the back.

Thread Information