Liked: 0

Default Blue Grass Cancelled for Labor Day

8/2/09
    Hello Folks,
    Unfortunately, we are going to have to cancel the Blue Grass Formula Race Car Club of America race that was scheduled over Labor Day 2009
    Due to some severe storms that went through the area, destroyed several key elements that were being worked on for safety have been destroyed. The access road put in has been washed away also. Track management and the FRCCA felt it better to cancel the event and begin work on a major event for next year.
    As the president of the FRCCA I am disappointed but this was definitely the right decision. I also want to thank and, at the same time, apologize to all the entrants who were in the process of getting ready for this event. I understand that many will now be attending an SCCA event at Mid-Ohio
    To those who sent in any pre-entry money we will be mailing it back to you shortly
    You all have my best wishes and I hope to be able to work with you at not just the show we will have at Blue Grass next season but at other races we are looking at promoting in the “Mid-West” next season.
    Thanks
    John Heckman
    President Formula Race Car Club of America
    570-669-9589
    frcca@ptd.net
    www.formularacecarclubofamerica.com
    JH

Liked: 190

John,

Sorry to hear that the FRCCA Blue Grass event will be cancelled. We all saw this race as an opportunity to expand Formula First in the east and grow the FRCCA west.

I think it would be a great idea to work together on a US FST event for next season.

Thanks for all you efforts
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 118

Default Labor Day

Some of you guys could come to Barber and take away my track record.

Garry

Liked: 0

Hey guys,
    Wanted to let you all know too I am working on several other races next season at places like Elkhart, Gingerman, and a few other places out there Also already looking at a real big event with BG for next September (assuming it is al finished and ready) so stay tuned. Check out the FRCCA site too. www.formularacecarclubofamerica.com
    Thanks,
    John
    JH

Thread Information