Liked: 0

Default LIBERTY MOTORSPORTS CF CHAMPION TIGA

I just want to take a moment to thank Andy at Liberty Motorsports for all of his efforts in putting my CF Tiga together. His engineering calculations were dead on. Niki said the car was very neutral and a blast to drive. The only thing they changed all weekend was a slight adjustment to the rear toe. This car was given to Andy in many boxes and he turned it into the 40th Anniversary Club Ford Champion. Great Job!

Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Default Pictures don't do it justice

I thought the car looked great in the pictures but after seeing it in person it is even more spectacular - it gives those highly polished vintage rides a real run for the money. Great job Andy!

Thread Information