Contributing Member Brandon Dixon's Avatar
    Liked: 127

Default FB Roll Call for the remaining Nationals

Now that the Sprints are behind us, which remaining races are people planning to run?

I'm planning to do the July 4 Double at Roebling Road, but no other FB cars are registered. Anyone else coming?

I also may be able to get back to Road America for the CAT National & the FF 40th. No other FB cars are registered, but there is still some time. Anyone else?

It looks like Mosport and the Glen will be fun, but I can't make either event.

Liked: 0

Brandon I will be at the Cat and the final race at Road America this year. So come on up and we can setup shop near each other and have fun. My trailer and beer are your trailer and beer. :P I am sure Niki will be out there as well for those races and Mike B. So more than likely at least 4 per each race there.

Beyond that I am going to run the MAM race in August just to knock off another national.

I'd be curious if we all made a push and run a good deal of races how close can we get to the 2.5 number? Would we be close enough that we could make a huge push to have everyone get to HPR for the double national in Sept to hit the numbers.
    John Stecher - Rochester Minnesota
    http://twitter.com/johnstecher - Follow me on Twitter
    http://www.trackpedia.net/blogs/john/ - My Blog
    http://www.trackpedia.com - The world's premier race track reference

Liked: 707

I'll be at the next two Road America nationals, just keep forgetting to register. The ARRC is a 50/50 right now but I hope my situation changes before November.
    That will be all for me this year.

With the 12 entries at the June Sprints (did anyone else know that Chris McNitt was there?) we're at 1.82 entries per race. I haven't done the math based on the remaining nationals but I think we'd have to have several races like the Sprints to reach 2.5. Anyone else care to do the ciphering?
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Get your FIA rain lights here:
    www.gyrodynamics.net/product/cartek-fia-rain-light/

Liked: 80

guys, a couple more entries for mosport would help, with only 59 entries so far for the event it might be your last chance to run a mosport national...anyone? regards, jeremy fb#00

Liked: 126

I'm planning to run Mosport, The Glen, Lime Rock, and Pocono Nationals.

If I do all 4 of those, then the odds of making the ARRC get slim.

Of course, everything is really TBD. For Mosport, I have to leave Friday very early, and the diffuser damage was worse than I thought. Between trying to finish a project for work before I leave and beefing up the diffuser mounts (fiberglass done), I am two-blocked.

Chris will run all the remaining nationals in Rocky Mountain Division - HPR double July 4/5, Miller double Aug 8/9, HPR double Sept 5/6. Don't know if we can make the ARRC - school may get in the way.
    Stu Waterman
    RMDIV
    twitter.com/stuwaterman

Liked: 273

Default Edge Engineering will be at HPR

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Waterman View Post
    Chris will run all the remaining nationals in Rocky Mountain Division - HPR double July 4/5, Miller double Aug 8/9, HPR double Sept 5/6. Don't know if we can make the ARRC - school may get in the way.
    Stu
    We'll be making the tow to HPR next week. Planning to be there for the open test day also.

Dustin is talking about renting his car possibly for next weekend at HPR but I don't think that's final yet.

See you there

Gary Hickman
    Edge FB #76
    Gary Hickman
    Edge Engineering Inc
    FB #76

Quote Originally Posted by jjstecher View Post
    Would we be close enough that we could make a huge push to have everyone get to HPR for the double national in Sept to hit the numbers.
    What John doesn't know it is that I'll be holding his car hostage in Denver to make sure he gets there, so ya'll better show up to help bail him out.

-Jake

Quote Originally Posted by JakeL View Post
    What John doesn't know it is that I'll be holding his car hostage in Denver to make sure he gets there, so ya'll better show up to help bail him out.

-Jake
    Har har har. So I take it that means you're coming here for the end of August race at Road America and then I'll be seeing you the next weekend out in lovely Colorado.

I was hoping to make it out to race with you guys this coming 4th of july weekend but work interviened last minute here and I'm not going to be able to do it. I need to win that lotto thing.
    John Stecher - Rochester Minnesota
    http://twitter.com/johnstecher - Follow me on Twitter
    http://www.trackpedia.net/blogs/john/ - My Blog
    http://www.trackpedia.com - The world's premier race track reference

Liked: 21

Default Phoenix F1000 available for rent

In order to help build car count the new Phoenix F1000 will be available for rent starting at $795 per day for national races. Please call or email for the details.

Thanks!
    Dustin Wright
    Phoenix Race Works L.L.C.
    www.phoenixraceworks.com

Gary,

Looking forward to meeting you and seeing that beautiful car up close. Not sure if we're going to do the test day - will have to see if work allows.
    Stu Waterman
    RMDIV
    twitter.com/stuwaterman

Liked: 273

Default What gearing for HPR

Hey Stu or whomever else has run HPR
    Can you give me a ball park idea of what gearing we should run at HPR? The track is so new that it doesn't even appear on Google Earth. I can usually get a pretty good idea of distances this way but not much info. on this track....

I've watched all of the videos on the internet of this track but can't get a good feel for the distances between turns etc.

One more thing....someone please rent the Phoenix for this race. Wholly crap that is a SMOKIN GOOD DEAL. If I could run two cars at once I would rent it. For those that haven't seen the Phx. up close trust me it's "state of the art" and it has some of my machined parts on it.

Thanks
    Gary
    Gary Hickman
    Edge Engineering Inc
    FB #76

Quote Originally Posted by Wright D View Post
    In order to help build car count the new Phoenix F1000 will be available for rent starting at $795 per day for national races. Please call or email for the details.

Thanks!
    Dustin, can I mention that around on local forums, or is that ApexSpeed only?

Also, might want to put that in a separate post so everybody sees it!

-Jake

Gary,

We'll start with 14/43. YMMV, of course, but that's what we ran the last (and only!) time we ran at HPR.
    Stu Waterman
    RMDIV
    twitter.com/stuwaterman

Liked: 21

Default Spread the word

Quote Originally Posted by JakeL View Post
    Dustin, can I mention that around on local forums, or is that ApexSpeed only?

Also, might want to put that in a separate post so everybody sees it!

-Jake
    Jake,

Feel free to spread the word. I will put up another post tomorrow.

Thanks!
    Dustin Wright
    Phoenix Race Works L.L.C.
    www.phoenixraceworks.com

Thread Information