Contributing Member bryancohnracing's Avatar
    Liked: 16

Default I'm going racing at the 40th! WOOOOOO!

El Dorado, Kansas, July 9, 2009

Bryan Cohn to drive in 40th Anniversary of Formula Ford at Historic Road America

Bryan Cohn Racing is pleased to announce a deal has been struck with Liberty Motorsports of
    Rockford, IL for Bryan to drive Liberty’s Dulon MP-21 in the Club Ford class. Bryan will compete
    against the best Club Formula Ford drivers in the US during the 40th Anniversary event July
    24-26, 2009.

Andy Kilcoyne, Lead Mechanic and Team Owner said of the arrangement, “ We are pleased that a
    deal has been struck to get Bryan in a car for the 40th. His racing career, spanning 30+ years as a
    mechanic, team owner, engineer, coach, driver and creator of Championship events is a great
    addition to the event.”

Bryan Cohn, owner of Bryan Cohn Racing, a motorsports event management and driver coaching
    firm in El Dorado KS, said, “ I am honored that Andy and his team stepped up to make this kind
    offer. I hope to do them justice and have the time of my life!”

The 40th Anniversary of Formula Ford will be hosted by Milwaukee Region of the SCCA. Held at
    the historic Road America in Elkhart Lake Wisconsin, the event takes place July 24-26, 2009. 150
    Formula Ford of all era’s are expected to take the green flag in four classes, Vintage FF, FF70, Club
    Formula Ford and Formula Ford.

Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please inquire.

For more information please see:
    www.hoosiertire.com
    www.apexspeed.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=103
    http://www.scca-milwaukee.org/RoadRa...e%20Packet.pdf
    www.libertymotorsports.net/
    Bryan Cohn
    bryancohnracing@yahoo.com
    417-540-2595 text

Liked: 24

Great news Bryan, do you need to borrow the HANS?

Jason

Contributing Member bryancohnracing's Avatar
    Liked: 16

I've got the HANS in order as well. All that is left is fitting my head into a helmet. I will probably just buy a new one, as its not like I don't need it!

Its all coming together! Yeah!

bc
    Bryan Cohn
    bryancohnracing@yahoo.com
    417-540-2595 text

Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Default Great News Bryan

That's great news and being paired up with Andy and the boys at Liberty will ensure you've got a great ride! Looking forward to seeing you there! Is this site great or what?

Joe

Liked: 0

Default Have helmet, need T-shirt and pics!

Hey Bryan,

If you still need a lid for the 40th, I have a Bell with Hans buttons, Snell 2005 and 2009 SCCA Club tech stickers, size 7 3/8.

You're welcome to it, since I have to be in Edmonton and will miss the 40th..... (sniff).

If return, all I want is an event T-shirt (L or XL)!

Dan

Thread Information