Liked: 13

Default BSFCS & FRCCA JUNE 13 &14

Formula car racers welcomed to join over 30 drivers already signed up for 2 exciting days of racing on 2 different layouts of the Shenandoah track. Both races will be clockwise with Saturday being the Circuit D'AJ and Sunday will host the Bill Scott Challenge Course. If you race a formula car, any class, join those here that get worn out with the amount of track-time they get!
    yours for the Sport, AJ

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Formula car racers welcomed to join over 30 drivers already signed up !
    Make that 31!
    John
    2016 TTS
    Lola T640 crashed and spread around the globe

Liked: 17

32. I haven't signed up yet!
    Bob McCown
    Van Diemen RF81 #472 (2008-2013)
    Next ?
    2009 ARS CF
    "I barked twice." - Enzo (the dog)

I'm in! (I'm skipping an SCCA event) I got over 150 miles on track Memorial Day weekend, One great race track, the facility is top shelf!
    Bill Carroll
    http://componentsolutionsllc.net/
    Component Solutions - Construction and Race Car Marketing
    Euroswift SC97, VWBug GT4

Liked: 1

After seeing what a friend of mine got for track time at a SCCA regional, this spring, I completely understand the bargain that FRCCA and the BSFCS are. I'm tied up with hillclimbs for another month but I'll be there soon. Don't give up on me.
    Stan
    '70 Caldwell D9

I'm in.

Liked: 5

If a few more Euroswifts show up we could have our own race.

Say Hey! The car count is up to 35 formula cars! There is still a full week to go and get more driver to enjoy the great competition at these BSFCS races and on some truely challenging layouts. Saturday will be the Circuit D'AJ which is clockwise with the karousell and Sunday is clockwise BUT without the Karousell. Both are challenging, fun and safe. Try it out, you will get almost 4 hours of track-time in the 2 days, for only $225.00. If the econimy is hurting you, get the best amount of track-time for the least amount of money. All the past BSFCS races have been great, Thank you Bill & Jens Scott.
    yours for the Sport, AJ

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Say Hey! The car count is up to 35 formula cars! There is still a full week to go and get more driver to enjoy the great competition at these BSFCS races and on some truely challenging layouts. Saturday will be the Circuit D'AJ which is clockwise with the karousell and Sunday is clockwise BUT without the Karousell. Both are challenging, fun and safe. Try it out, you will get almost 4 hours of track-time in the 2 days, for only $225.00. If the econimy is hurting you, get the best amount of track-time for the least amount of money. All the past BSFCS races have been great, Thank you Bill & Jens Scott.
    Looking forward to it. I'll be the slow CF in the back.
    Bob McCown
    Next ?
    2009 ARS CF

Quote Originally Posted by sc94 View Post
    If a few more Euroswifts show up we could have our own race.
    If a few more euroswifts show up, it will be every one in the usa.

Default slower than slow

Don't worry, if you run in the first group you may be suprised, I run a FV with them and having half the HP and nearly the same weight my group is the slowest (maybe 10 sec. per lap slower). Have Fun, be Safe, ENJOY! I'll pass you if I can!
    Bill Carroll
    http://componentsolutionsllc.net/
    Component Solutions - Construction and Race Car Marketing
    Euroswift SC97, VWBug GT4

Attached is the schedule for June 13 & 14. This will be races 5 & 6 of the Bill Scott Series and for the Formula Race Car Club of America American Racing Series.
    Also featured will be karts. They are available for rent from the track for $100.00 / day or $175.00 for the 2 days. These are not regular fun karts but are capable of 50 MPH. Contact the track at 304-725-8444 to reserve your slot there are only 20 openings left.
    JH

Busy weekend. I need to buy more fuel!
    Bob McCown
    Next ?
    2009 ARS CF

Not only busy but plenty of track-time AND so far, there are 36 formula cars coming! The BSFCS along with the FRCCA has the best competition and it is safe.
    yours for the Sport, AJ

Best Competition going and all for only $300.00 for the entire 2 race weekend. Good competition and plenty of track time tack a look at the schedule attached to one of the above threads. For more information contact John or Sue Heckman 570-669-9589.
    JH

Formula car drivers; If you do not have racing plans for this coming weekend, think about the BSFCS as we only need a few more racecars to get to the 40 car mark. You are welcomed and do not need to change anything to race. If your competition license needs to be re-instated the FRCCA will be in attendance to help in that area. Take your thorougbred racecar out of storage and begin to enjoy racing again. The BSFCS is here just to make formula car racing fun, safe and competitive. Join us this weekend.
    yours for the Sport, AJ

Thread Information