Liked: 8

Default Grattan EWC Hotels?

Hello all,

I'm having some friends come up for the weekend to hang out and help for the racing...

After staying in the trailer at IRP a few weeks ago, I think I'll hotel it... Air mattresses and long-distance bathrooming didnt work out so well in 40 degree weather with the girlfriend nor the self.

Anyone have a hotel rec for Grattan? My corp discount is $84 at the Hampton Inn in Grand Rapids, about 20 miles away. Anything closer that isnt showing up on google maps?

thanks, see ya'll soon!

-mike
    ---------
    Mike Green
    Piper DF2 FF

Liked: 313

Pretty much everything is on 28th street in Grand Rapids.

There is also the Presidents Inn which I think gives an SCCA/Grattan discount. It's on the north side of town so it's a bit closer but mid quality.

I think there are some places north and east of the track but I haven't stayed at any of them.

Dave Harmison
    CFF 10

Liked: 4

Its been a few years, but here is the place we used to stay at. Not the most updated, but its nice and clean with a restaurant on site. Not as far from the track as North Grand Rapids.

http://www.candlestone.com/hotel.html

Liked: 24

Quote Originally Posted by akilcoyne View Post
    Its been a few years, but here is the place we used to stay at. Not the most updated, but its nice and clean with a restaurant on site. Not as far from the track as North Grand Rapids.

http://www.candlestone.com/hotel.html
    I check the candlestone out and they offer "Grattan special pricing". For a room with two queen size beds, it's 64.00 per night and they are located about 15 min from the track. "Bonus location" if you golf too.

Thread Information