Liked: 159

Default 2 sets Caracal "D" bodywork

I have two bodies for a Caracal "D" - minus the noses.

One is for the original tall windshield car, with the windshield removed and a filler just low enough to see over in it's place. That one is a one piece body, designed to run with side scoops just above the valve covers (no cooling inlets up high). It has no crash damage and few if any stress cracks. The paint could be better if you want it to be perfect. $300.

The other one is for the same frame - but is two pieces (seperate engine cover). It was disigned to use the high cooling inlets just above the drivers shoulders. The front part over the drivers knees is more rounded and the cockpit opening a bit further forward. This one has some fiberglass work near the air filter/carb opening that needs finishing. The tail section would then need paint. The front portion paint is good. Again, there is no crash damage, and few if any stress cracks. $200.

Either body can be used with the orginal driver position and low roll hoop, or with a slightly more sit up position and taller roll hoop.

They both could be run as is - depends on where you want to spend your money.

Email me or call me at 636-399-7060. Jerry.
    Last edited by JerryH; 05.17.09 at 11:48 AM.

Hey, doesn't anyone need these? I need the space - so make me an offer!

Sold - thanks ApexSpeed - what would we do without this site?!!!

Thread Information