Liked: 0

Default The FRCCA experience. Building memories and the future

As I was driving back from Summit Point yesterday and reflecting on the day's events-

let's assume that none of us will be racing open wheel cars forever. (comes as a shock, I know but we are able to participate today. (we currently own a car, have gear and are physically up to it). Going to a FRCCA/Bill Scott event is not only extremely rewarding but it also creates what someday will be great memories to reflect upon when we are no longer racing.

Yesterday, I arrived to a warm welcome and offers to help. All of the hard-working volunteers did their best to make my day fulfilling and they succeeded. It's clear that FRCCA members are appreciated as customers.

My day left me with memories that I will remember for years to come. The start of my race and the first 2 laps will be a story I share with many. Good humor.

So there are two great reasons to attend FRCCA races- great experiences and great memories, correct?

Well not quite. There's the all important third reason. We need to help keep this club strong by attending the events.

If you need a fourth reason, become a mentor to a up-and-coming driver that has ambition and needs some guidance. This will help ensure the club's future and may end up being the most rewarding memories you create.

Thanks FRCCA
    Greg
    Last edited by ghoneycutt; 04.27.09 at 9:43 AM.
    SF86 Reynard FC
    FRCCA http://www.formularacecarclubofamerica.com
    Bill Scott Formula Car Series http://www.bsfcs.com
    BMod Autocrosser http://www.nationalroadrally.com/

Contributing Member
    Liked: 8

Default FRCCA

Greg,

I did an FRCCA event last year, and I share your views! Great folks, great racing, incredible amount of track time, and FORMULA cars. I hope to do one or two of their events this year!

Larry Oliver
    International Racing Products
    Larry Oliver

Liked: 17

I ran with them at Pocono a few weeks ago, and I had a great time. Everyone was friendly, and willing to help out. A true club feeling.
    Bob McCown
    Van Diemen RF81 #472 (2008-2013)
    Next ?
    2009 ARS CF
    "I barked twice." - Enzo (the dog)

Thread Information