Liked: 23

Default Motorsports Composites

I just picked up 2 new pieces of body work for my DB6 from Wava at Motorsports Composites and these are the nicest fitting new parts I've ever bought for a race car. They fit very well, have aluminum sandwiched between the glass where the pins & camlocks fit to keep holes from growing with wear. Wava is great to work with, quoted a lead time and met the date without any issues, came to the shop on a Saturday to save me crating & shipping charges so I could pickup.

www.carbir.com
    262-377-2850
    ------------------
    'Stay Hungry'
    JK 1964-1996 #25

Contributing Member
    Liked: 86

How does this work? Did you give them a piece to duplicate? Can you give me an idea of what the costs were? I'm thinking of doing this myself with some FV body parts since their shop is about five minutes from my house.
    Matt King
    FV19 Citation XTC-41
    CenDiv-Milwaukee
    KEEP THE KINK!

She already has molds for all the pieces of my car. But I know she can make molds from plugs you provide.
    ------------------
    'Stay Hungry'
    JK 1964-1996 #25

Liked: 9

Tim,

Can I have the panel that you launched at my head a couple of years ago as a keepsake?

Brad
    Currently Without Car

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Ellingson View Post
    Tim,

Can I have the panel that you launched at my head a couple of years ago as a keepsake?

Brad
    Feel free to cruise my Chicago alley and dive the city trash & recycle bins. But be aware that there is a lot of competition for stuff left in the bins before the city haulers come, so you better hurry...do you have one of those pickups with home made stakes so you can collect as much as possible from the bins and still get it all in the back of our pickup?

Tim
    ------------------
    'Stay Hungry'
    JK 1964-1996 #25

Thread Information