Thread: PolyDyn TX-7

Liked: 1

Default PolyDyn TX-7

Has anyone here used this stuff?

http://www.polydyn.com/tx7.htm

If so, did it do any good? Any harm?

Liked: 8

Never heard of them, but statements like this from the FAQs page make me think they're full of ****..

"TX7 also dramatically restores power in older higher mileage engines."

Riiight. Anyone who makes claims that use "dramatically" and "power" need a dyno chart for me to buy into that...
    ---------
    Mike Green
    Piper DF2 FF

Contributing Member D.T. Benner's Avatar
    Liked: 2

Default The name...

Sounds like a Denture Adhesive.

Liked: 0

Have used TX7 for over 8 years now. In everything from a GT1 to my FE now.
    It has saved me literally thousands over the years. In the GT1, we used it in the engine, trans and rear diff housing. Saw about a 100 degree temp drop in the rear diff when using TX7 vs not. On one occasion, I had a line come loose on a trans cooler and ran the whole session with no tranny fluid! Opened up the box to find no visible damage. We filled it back up and ran the rest of the year on that box. I never counted on any increase in HP or performance, but I am a firm believer in its protection capabilities. Currently, in my FE, I run a half a quart of TX7 in the trans along with the rest of the gear lube and have noticed very little wear on any of the components.

Jay Leeman

By the way, I'm not paid by TX7. Just like the product.

Thread Information