Liked: 0

For Sale Offer -Red Devil 1800?

CAR IS SOLD!!! Thanks to APEX!
    Still have two 440s, Pipes, Tons of Clutches and more stuff.

Hey guys Doug reminded me that Apex requires that a price be listed so I am ammending the ad to an asking price of 1800.00 This has to be the lowest price running car on the planet.

Early Red Devil 440. Spares include belts, box of clutches, wheels, extra engine etc. Powered by Kawi 440. This is a great starter car/AX car.
    I do not have the full history but have the log book etc. I have went over this car and can say it is extremely CLEAN and would make a nice platform for any aspiring racer.
    And, since it was part of a deal from the sale of my last formula car, I can be Extremely flexible on price. (New ASKING price first 1800.00)
    I will consider any fair offer. Poor people, new racers or those with the best economic hardship story will get the best deal.

Steven
    stevendodd928@hotmail.com
    Last edited by StevenTexas; 03.24.09 at 12:23 PM. Reason: APEX RULES

Liked: 1417

Not that this isn't a perfectly legitimate sale, but for various reasons, ApexSpeed requires at least an asking price and not "best offer" classified ads. Sorry for this, but it leads to too many potential problems down the road for buyers and 'bidders.'

Please feel free to list a general idea of what you are looking for in the way of a price.

Liked: 0

Does this car run alright/drive? Is it configured for road racing, where are you located?

Liked: 10

Quote Originally Posted by jvaleo View Post
    Does this car run alright/drive? Is it configured for road racing, where are you located?
    Do you know about this site?

http://www.eformulacarnews.com/viewforum.php?f=45

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by tombu-mi View Post
    The car is sitting in my garage BTW. Thanks Apex / EFCN!

Thread Information