Liked: 0

Default "home membership" suggestions?

I am interested in possibly joning the MCSCC, so I need to find a "home club" I guess. As a resident of the Western territories of Indiana (I guess that and the '09 schedules make BHF my ... home track) I have no clue about which among the various clubs in the MCSCC would be most suited for my location, etc. Any suggestions? Thanks, stommelen
    Stommelen
    (brake operator of a Cortina RF83 and corner worker for all sort of competitive auto and moto racing )

Liked: 0

Default Club suggestion

you might want to consider North Surburban Sports Car Club www.nsscc.com
    It is a very active club and they also put on an indoor drivers school at Autobahn CC. Check out their website for more information.

Chuck Cassaro
    President
    Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs
    www.mcscc.org

Liked: 42

Default Madison SCC

I would also have to recommend Madison Sports Car Club, They are a large and active club with members from all over. They have a good online and hard copy newsletter. Many active members in the areas of Auto-X, Hi Speed Auto X, and racing, with an annual low competitive rally, besides great parties and banquets. They also run a local parking lot auto-x series, and occasional a rallycross and ice racing.

http://www.madisonsportscarclub.com/

clipped from the website:
    Madison Sports Car Club

Document Actions

You don't have to own a sports car to have fun!

The Madison Sports Car Club provides a place for automobile enthusiasts to get involved and enjoy a wide variety of motorsports. Whether you are interested in road racing, high speed autocrossing, parking lot autocrossing, rallying, or just socializing with people that have the same interests, Madison Sports Car Club has a program for you.

About MSCC...
    Based out of Madison, Wisconsin, the Madison Sports Car Club, formed in 1954, is among the oldest sports car clubs in the Nation. In 1958 the club joined the Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs, which provided the membership a uniform set of regulations and participation in events all over the Midwest.
    2004 marked the 50th Anniversary for the Madison Sports Car Club. We held numerous events to celebrate our past and look forward to the future, including unique 50th Anniversary Apparel, Special Celebration Activities at our Race & Highspeed Autocross at Blackhawk Farms Raceway, a unique parking lot autocross held at night, and a tour of Botham Vineyards as part of our club picnic. We then capped off the year with a banquet and ceremony in January 2005, with guest of honor, and speaker, Sir Stirling Moss. Madison Sports Car Club: Fifty Years and Running Strong!
    MSCC holds general membership socials the first Thursday of every month at Capone's The Bar Next Door, located at 222 E. Olin Ave. in Madison. Things get under way about 7:30 PM. Members and non-members are all welcome to attend.
    FFCoalition.com
    Marc Blanc

Thread Information