Liked: 1432

Default 2009 MC Schedule

Here is the schedule for MC in 2009. And yes, the Milwaukee Mile event is likely to happen with five clubs banding together to make it work.

For all the people who are upset with the lack of regional races in the CenDiv/Great Lakes regions, here are great opportunities to race with a great club, all done in one day and for slightly less entry fee to boot!

I have heard many times that the schools are excellent and are a one day event. I went through an MC school, and have heard many students say that it is as good or better than the Barber school they went to. One school and you get a novice license, School on Saturday, Race on Sunday!!!

April 18-19 Blackhawk Farms Raceway Drivers School & Race

May 23-25 Blackhawk Farms Raceway HSAX-Race-HPDE TBD

June 6-7 Autobahn Country Club HSAX (N) & Race (S)

June 20-21 Blackhawk Farms Raceway Blackhawk Classic -MCSCC Staffed-

July 18-19 Blackhawk Farms Raceway Driver School & Race

August 15-16 Blackhawk Farms Raceway HSAX & Race

September 4-5 Milwaukee Mile Test Day - HSAX - Race

September 19-20 Blackhawk Farms Raceway HSAX & Race

October 3-4 Autobahn Country Club HSAX & Race

October 24-25 Blackhawk Farms Raceway That Loooong Race
    Last edited by reidhazelton; 01.22.09 at 9:15 PM.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 86

I'm hoping to run some Council races this year with my new FV. What is the typical weekend schedule for a Council event? Any idea what date they will be at RA if it happens?
    Matt King
    FV19 Citation XTC-41
    CenDiv-Milwaukee
    KEEP THE KINK!

Hi Matt,

A typical race weekend is nice if you like to get your racing fix in one day. I liked it a lot when I was in school because I could spend Saturday loading and prepping my car, not the wee hours of Friday night/Saturday morning.

Saturday is for the High Speed Autox guys. Sunday is race day. Registration and Tech are open on Saturday evening and Sunday morning. The first practice begins around 8:00 or 8:30. Practice and qualifying are usually about 15 to 20 minute sessions. Lunch is around an hour, 12:00 or 12:30 ish. Then all the races are run in the afternoon, 30 minutes each. Last group is done no later than 6:00.

Saturday nights there is usually a monster of a bonfire and a free dinner of some sort. I am 5 pounds heavier for raceday when it is pizza night.

I am unsure of when the RA event may be, I will find out and if there is any news on if it will happen or not.

There is also some good numbers, and some good competition in the FV class.

Registration is done on myautoevents.com or through mail in entries.

www.mcscc.org
    Last edited by reidhazelton; 01.21.09 at 9:36 PM.

RA event is out.

Next year....

Thread Information