Liked: 0

Default FRCCA Invites FVs

The Formula Race Car Club of America has always welcomed all forms of open wheeled race cars but has never gotten a great showing of the many Vees out there. Therefore the club is making a special invitation and incentive program for any Vee driver who wishes to join the club contact John Heckman via this site or at 570-669-9589 for more information.
    JH

Contributing Member
    Liked: 86

What tracks do you race at?
    Matt King
    FV19 Citation XTC-41
    CenDiv-Milwaukee
    KEEP THE KINK!

Unfortunately it looks like nothing close to you if your address is right being WI. We are in the NE and Mid Atlantic places like Pocono and Summit Point.
    John
    JH

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 7

Default FRCCA

John,

I am going to rejoin and run my Zink Z-10, but I also have a 1964 AutoDynamics Mark I FV that I may also bring to events. What are you offering?

Thanks
    Keith Lawrence
    klawrence@EDMC.edu
    Pittsburgh PA

Hey Keith,
    Can you send me your email address so i can send you the package. email to frcca@ptd.net Looking at a minimum a membership discount for FV members and working up a season discount too.
    thanks,
    john
    JH

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 7

Default FVs for FRCCA

John,

E-mail sent.

Thanks
    Keith

Thread Information