Contributing Member problemchild's Avatar
    Liked: 4356

Default Partners - Atlantic City Motorsports and Trade Show

24th Annual Len Sammons Motorsports and Trade Show
    Convention Center, Atlantic City - January 16th,17th 2009

More than 275 race cars are expected to be on display along with a large hardcore manufacturer’s section, collectible and general exhibit areas, free industry seminars, roundtable discussions, stage shows and much more. The show features something for everyone that has an interest in motorsports with more than 400 racing dealers participating in the show.

http://www.aarn.com/motorsports2009.html

I am looking for partners for a 20 ft booth which will have my FST race car on display. There would be 5 shares, each share worth $500. Each share would have a 4 ft long section of backdrop display space. My team would supply manpower for the two day show. Any display materials would be shipped to me in Buffalo. I would transport, setup, man the booth, etc. All expenses for travel and accomodation would be included. The only other expenses would be for extra electrical or other booth expenses in the union run facility.

I have one share spoken for. I would consider going with a 10 ft booth with only two shares but think the 5 shares/20 ft booth is the best way to go. The remaining 4 shares can be split among 1-4 companies or groups. If anyone is interested in getting involved in our display at the show, Please contact me ASAP.
    Greg Rice, greg13rice-at-hotmail.com

Ps .... We're also running a TQ midget at the Indoor races. We could arrange some cross-promotion activities if anyone was interested.
    Greg Rice, RICERACEPREP.com
    F1600 Arrive-N-Drive for FRP and SCCA, FC SCCA also. Including Runoffs
    2020 & 2022 F1600 Champion, 2020 SCCA FF Champion, 2021 SCCA FC Champion,
    2016 F2000 Champion, Follow RiceRacePrep on Instagram.

Featured guests at the show will be Jim Hunter, Joey Lagano, and Johnny Benson.
    Still looking for partners for either a 10 or 20 ft booth.

The show had 35000 visitors last year.

Thread Information