I have seen the best and the worst in the past year. I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND George Dean! He took another engine shops mess and rebuilt me a very strong engine...and did so on time, on budget. He also dynoed the engine and tuned for my application. Engine was then returned clean, dry, professionally sealed and well packaged. All for less than ONE THIRD of the other engine builder (a nationally-known builder with the green valve covers)

The green valve cover engine builder delivered the engine 4 months late, charged me three times his initial quote, made me pre-pay him for shipping, then shipped collect. When the engine was installed, it leaked oil like a seive! When contacted, he would not stand behind his work...."No Warranty" was his response. Oh ya, my engine was shipped by this "reputable guy" in a case without any packing, there were open AN fittings, no oil filter, even missing plugs in the side of the engine (where dirt could get in). A truly BAD experience.

Run away from engine builders in Colorado! Go West to Washington and have George Dean treat you right!