Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Contributing Member
    Liked: 0

Default *** sold *** spf *** sold ***

Finally, in what must be the longest run in the history of ApexSpeed classified ads, this car is sold pending funds.
    Many thanks to all here!
    Chris Leong
    Team 5150
    Lynx Solo Vee

Liked: 0

Post Pepperoni Bros Racing would love to have your car.

Quote Originally Posted by emotepix View Post
    F Mod Solo Vee is up for sale. Car is in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles area, CA.
    It's been here awhile, so it's priced accordingly now.

1915cc 2008 SCCA legal motor (two events on it),
    brand new high torque starter,
    new battery,
    full car top (was pale blue, now matte black),
    new engine cover (unused (not required for solo) and unpainted),
    autocross style aluminum bikini top,
    wide center brake pedal (left or right foot braking),
    autocross (sped up) steering,
    regular analog tach, oil pressure and temp gauges plus
    custom electric cooling system to prevent overheating between runs,
    fire system,
    reverse lockout,
    super adjustable (and expensive) custom front nitrogen gas shocks (from Finland, I believe)
    zero roll rear suspension system with custom rear nitrogen gas shock and spring,
    and last but not least,
    an autocross specific custom gearbox (very high torque out of corners, top 77mph, 3rd and 4th set very closely together)

Also a very cool single axle CA legal trailer.

Set of pictures emailed to you upon request.

Asking $2500 for the car and $300 for the trailer. That's less than the cost of the motor mods. [edit] my mechanic is using the trailer now and wants me to keep it (for him... :-) but most of you guys have been asking for just the car anyway. So as a note, it would cost maybe $100-200 to have a set of regular used VW bug wheels and tires put on it, then after that it would be tall enough (high enough off the road) so a regular car transporter would work well.

I'm interested in car. Is it still available? I'm in northern California so it would be a trek. I could make it run though. Would love to have the trailer too. Thanks, Steve Oliveria

Car ran powerfully and beautifully, and was superbly set up and maintained by Pease Raceworks. It's been sitting but I turn it over once a month just to keep things running smoothly.

Car is prefect for someone wanting to get into a really powerful formula car and those wide, wide sticky autocross tires -- for cheap!

It's been up here awhile - c'mon, guys, make me an offer I can't refuse!

Chris (818) 397 0333
    chris at chrisrossleong dot com.
    I want it, I would like to have the trailer too. I'm in northern California so it would take me a day to get there.

Liked: 64

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperoni Bros View Post
    I want it, I would like to have the trailer too. I'm in northern California so it would take me a day to get there.
    WOW, just WOW !?! Advertised 2008, sold 2012 and brought back from the dead in 2021. Unless you have a Delorean and travel at 88mph, it’s been sold.
    Dan Lipperini Jr

www.RaceLabz.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information