Liked: 0

Default OAKLEY Joins FCM F500 Challenge Cup

Formula Car Magazine F500 Challenge Cup Race Presented by Hoosier offers free commemorative Challenge Cup OAKLEY shirts for all F500 drivers registered for this event. These beautiful OAKLEY shirts were made possible through the efforts of 2007 Challenge Cup winner and all around nice guy Steve Moore and Moore’s Auto Sales Towanda Pa. and OAKLEY.

Help our shirt ordering process by sending in your name, shirts size, and car number to ted@f500challenge.com or lou@f500challenge.com. Drivers will receive their OAKLEY shirts at the event. Excess shirts will be sold “first come first served” at the track.

Event online registration particulars will soon be open on the NE Region's web site www.nescca.com. Click on the ONLINE REGISTRATION button. No extra registration fees for the Challenge Cup! F500 drivers are automatically registered for the Challenge Cup races when registering for the Fun One Double at WGI, September 13 and 14 2008

Go to www.f500challenge.com and check out the big payout of HOOSIER Racing Tires to both Regional and National drivers in Saturday’s and Sunday’s races.

Help support and grow the F500 Class. The event needs a big turn out to generate recognition and positive PR for the Class. Every F500 driver needs to be on board for this event

Any event questions please email Ted or Louie
    Louie Schultz
    Philly Region, SCCA
    FCM F500 Challenge Cup
    Presented by Hoosier
    Sept 13 $ 14, 2008
    Fun One Double @ WGI

Liked: 111

This is a GREAT event. I think every F5 needs to be there. Big run groups on a great track with great sponsorship that the organizers of this series have put together. I can't wait to get there.

Contributing Member captaineddie1975's Avatar
    Liked: 19

According to the race grouping for this event we are again with all the FF CFs what-have-you plus the FVs. Considering last year's 64 car melee I had hoped this would be corrected for this season....apparently not.

Liked: 111

That kind of number is what makes me come out. I am tired of driving with 10 or even 20 cars on track. I like making forty passes in a session. Fun times for all!

Quote Originally Posted by iamuwere View Post
    That kind of number is what makes me come out. I am tired of driving with 10 or even 20 cars on track. I like making forty passes in a session. Fun times for all!
    You'll be happy to know we're only using qualifying times to award prizes. Actual starting positions will be based on the driver's height

Me & Moore are so going to RULE!

EDIT: Here's a picture of the Oakley shirt:

Last edited by rudolphtg; 09.04.08 at 9:46 PM.

Default F5 Fun One Race Group

Good News - No Traffic Jams.

Go to Online Registration at www.nescca.com.

F500, FV, FST set to run in own group...Group 3.

Registered drivers will receive a free OAKLEY event shirt at the F500 Saturday Social. Compliments of Moore's Auto and OAKLEY.

Plus a chance at the final event "Big Bucks" pay out for the F500 Manufacturers Series.

Louie Schultz
    FCM F500 Challenge Cup
    WGI, Sept 13 & 14 2008

Liked: 157

Default Fun One Race Grouping

Lou,

Is this confirmed that Group 3 is now F5, FV and FST? The schedule lists Group 3 as HRG and has F5 running in Group 7 with the Fords.

Thanks

Tom

Default Fun One F500 Race Group

My mistake Tom V.!!!!!

Ted Simmons you are correct. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I must have had a "bad finger or bad eye day" when I checked the Race Group at NESCCA's Online Rgistration. I stand corrected.

Thanks to Moore's Auto Sales and Oakley, all F500 Challenge drivers will be receiving commemorative embroidered shirts at the event. Please e-mail your shirt size to ted@f500challenge.com in order to reserve yours.

Check out these great looking shirts at www.f500challenge.com.

Remember, entry into the Fun One Double automatically makes you eligible for the great many FCM F500 Challenge Cup awards and also the Manufactuers Series prize money.
    Louie Schultz
    FCM F500 Challenge Cup
    Sept 13 & 14, WGI

Thread Information