Liked: 126

Default POR (Press on Regardless)

Despite the latest SCCA consolidation shenanigans, I'm pressing on with my car. F1000 is a great concept that I won't let the bureaucrats alter my plans. It's been grassroots from the beginning, so maybe I'm a weed.

Liked: 0

Default I'm with you Rob

I'm on the same track. Too far down to look back and too excited to get totally turned off. We are keeping the hammer down. Diffuser is done, exhaust is done, including the muffler. Oil cooler arrives this week and the plumbing will be done. That meas that the airbox scoop is yet to be done, but the mold is made, negative and positive yet to finish. Then it's off to the powercoater and then re-assembly. Just keeping our heads down and moving forward. If it comes to it and the dumba$$es kill FB, we will run FS or in some other club.
    Ian MacLeod
    "Happy Hour: 5:00 - 5:30"
    Tatuus F1k

Liked: 0

I agree. No matter how baboozled, hoodwinked, or hornswoggled I feel by the SCCA's actions, life goes on.

I really think the BOD is really missing the excitement of the class. I ran a regional this weekend and had people coming over and asking me about the class and my car constantly. During the test day and raceday. I had several people taking pictures of my car in the garage and grid. Even stting on the grid waiting for the race, two people came over just to say they thought my car was really cool. I am not that fast and not that good looking to get this attention anymore (a mere shadow of my former hotness ). Its the car and the class!!! Let it grow!!!!
    Ken

Thread Information