Classifieds Super License Messenger Racing's Avatar
    Liked: 160

Default New F1000 chassis??

Not really a new F1000 but it is looking more like one than DSR right now and it does roll so I thought I would post some pictures of the Messenger/Tatuus/Dauntless/DSR project. It is coming home from Mike Alexander's shop at PDG this weekend and the million item detail work starts.

But, on the other hand, I do know where there is another Tatuus chassis and if F1000 is going to the runoffs this year it is getting tempting to build a second car and run both classes!

One photo shows how narrow we were able to keep the package. The aero benefits we get from this trim style were very important in the original design concept. On the DSR the wide area between rear tires and the diff box will be filled with monster diffuser tunnels!

It is pretty easy to see how much wider and longer the tatuus is vs the stohr that the body was originally designed for by looking at the patches and seams in the bodywork below!

If anybody isn't doing anything the next couple of weeks we could use the labor - no pay, lousy food - but you won't have to take down the Christmas tree and overeat during the holidays! (they tell me ho ho ho is no longer pc - these folks need to get a life)

JM
    Last edited by Messenger Racing; 08.11.12 at 11:06 PM.
    RaceDog
    Messenger Racing
    Muleshoe, Texas USA

Liked: 309

Wow...that's looking awesome, Jay!

Happy holidays to you, too...or as I saw recently, "Happy Ramahanukwanzafestimas".

Stan
    Stan Clayton
    Stohr Cars

Default Holidays

If anybody knows why the pictures aren't showing up in the body, drop me a line.

Thanks

BTW,I prefer

God Bless you and yours.

JM
    RaceDog
    Messenger Racing
    Muleshoe, Texas USA

Liked: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Messenger Racing View Post
    If anybody knows why the pictures aren't showing up in the body, drop me a line.

Thanks

BTW,I prefer

God Bless you and yours.

JM
    You have to use the right code... [img...

[IMG] http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2411/...0cefe7.jpg?v=0 [/IMG]

or upload them to the site server.
    Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

Default photos

I used the insert image link (which showed code like you suggest) and it posted the photos in the draft as I would expect them to be seen here but the post reverted to the above format when I submitted reply????

Just deleted them all and used the manage attachments link instead of the insert image button - ahh I feel much better now!

JM
    Last edited by Messenger Racing; 12.14.07 at 4:25 PM. Reason: Illiterate
    RaceDog
    Messenger Racing
    Muleshoe, Texas USA

Thread Information