Thread: Taylor Diff...

Liked: 11

Default Taylor Diff...

I just have to get it off my chest...

I could not be happier that I made the decision to go with the Taylor/ TRE Quaife diff. It makes the car feel great and has been rock-solid reliable.

I just sent it back to Taylor after 2 years of use for an inspection/ rebuild (I need all the help I can get for the ARRC) and guess what.... it needed nothing! Pre-load stack showed NO wear! All they did was upgrade the endbells by machining an o-ring groove for better oil sealing. Thats it.
    ...and let me tell you, I'm not easy on anything! Watch my race videos and you'll find some nasty shifting in both directions!

For those of you on the fence about what diff/ rear end to use I strongly endorse the Quaife based on more F1000 track-miles than any other car in existance.

Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

Liked: 80

Default taylor dif

sean, i may be catching up in miles on my taylor diff and it has been perfect as well, cheers, jeremy

Liked: 35

Sean and Jeremy

Thanks for the support.......
    I look forward to finally getting to meet you guys in November....well you, and of course your buddy that owns the beer factory...

Scotty
    Tayor Race Engineering
    Scotty
    Est. 1990
    Taylor Race Engineering

Thread Information