Thread: FB FOR SALE

Liked: 80

Default FB FOR SALE

PHOTON VD07 (99/01 van diemen) ground up restoration and conversion 2007, stripped, blasted and powdercoated chassis, very stiff rear subframe, new taylor quaiffe diff, new taylor lightwieght tripods and axles, new wheel brgs, new fuel cell, new pennon polecat diffuser, wide track suspension w/2 sets oz 8/10" wheels, drysumped and blueprinted 2006 gsxr motor, dynamic shocks rebuilt and reworked for fb by stimola, very strong and reliable package, 6 wins in 6 nationals 2007, f-libre win and lap record at mosport, under fc lap record at most tracks, won fastest conversion, and best engineered conversion at arrc, fun to drive and dirt cheap to run, $34k or best offer, also complete spares package available including uprights, a-arms, steering links, push-rods, 1/2 shafts, tripods, rear wing assly, nose, 2 06 motors, etc , save hundreds of hours and lots of grief!! call jeremy hill at 416-231-2007 days
    Last edited by JEREMY HILL; 11.26.07 at 10:14 AM. Reason: pics

Liked: 11

What up Jeremy?
    Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

hey sean, if it sells i will build another one exactly the same!, btw, i just entered the arrc, regards, jeremy

Contributing Member
    Liked: 0

Default Now Photon?

No fair Jeremy, the 2nd one is always better!

Thanks ... Jay Novak

Liked: 126

Time to convert my RF99... Have the Yamaha and the Citation box and diff already. Good luck Jeremy.

Default FB FOR SALE

UPDATE, NOW 7 FOR 7 WINS WITH RECENT F-LIBRE WIN AND LAP RECORD AT MOSPORT, I NEED TO AT LEAST SELL SOME MOTORS, 2 LOW MILEAGE 06 GSXR $1600 EACH, CALL 416-231-2007 JEREMY HILL

Liked: 7

Do the motors have the wiring harness to make them run
    or are they just the motors?

Jerry

these are motors only, thanks

Liked: 3

Default Car Kit Parts

Jerry,

Craig Stafford has the "Car Kit" pieces for sale to make either of Jeremy's engines a runner. Craig also has a Phoenix dry sump kit for sale that would be a nice complement.

Both are in the for sale section...

Sean

Default fb for sale

price reduction

FB NEEDS THIS CAR TO PARTICIPATE NEXT YEAR AND OTHER COMMITMENTS WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO IT, JEREMY

Liked: 11

I'm not sure why this car has not sold yet.

It is an absolutely beatiful conversion that was not only well designed, but also well built. Don't take this the wrong way Jeremy b/c I'd say the same thing about me & my car, but if one of the top 3 guys piloted this car at the ARRC I'd bet it would have been in the battle for the lead.

I like the Phoenix, the Stohr, the Speads, etc- but if I was in the market for an FB this car and $15,000 sounds like a heck of a deal over a "new" car.
    Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

Default FB FOR SALE

THANK-YOU SEAN FOR THE SOLID ENDORSEMENT OF MY CAR, AS FOR MY DRIVING I HAVE TO ADMIT I LEFT ROAD ATLANTA A BIT BAFFLED BY THE TRACK (AS I DID THE LAST TIME IN 1987!!) I KNOW THE CAR COULD BE 2 SECONDS FASTER AND I WAS GETTING QUICKER EACH LAP, YOUR VIDEO ACTUALLY SHOWS ME ATTEMPTING A PASS ON JR JUST BEFORE ITS PREMATURE END, AS FOR THE PRICE I BELIEVE IT TO BE A GOOD DEAL WHEN COMPARED TO THE REAL PRICE OF A NEW OR CONVERTED CAR 'RACE READY' , REGARDS, JEREMY

bump up

Liked: 36

Folks:

For those wanting to get into FB without having the pockets for a new car, this is the one. When I first saw this creation it was at the BeaveRun national. I spoke with Jeremy about the design and work he put into the rear end of this car. I have forgotten the number of hours, but it floored me. The fabrication is without flaw.

The performance of this package is top shelf as well. Fast at, BR, WG (I believe) and then again at Pocono. It is a serious package.

To be honest with you, if we were moving to this class, I would already own this car.

PS: I have not received any compensation for these comments. They are truthful and off the cuff. In fact I don't even know Jeremy, except for the conversations we have had at the tracks.

John D.

Liked: 0

Likewise, I've watched this car both from trackside, and for the first lap of a Libre race before Jeremy checked out on the rest of us.

Wicked fast, and it looks as easy to drive as a Radical: doesn't so much 'get away from you' as merely flinch. Of course, Jeremy knows what he's doing, to say the least...

Contributing Member
    Liked: 26

Could you please post more detailed photos of the good bits and fabrication? Thanks in advance.

Default now with 07 gsxr motor

i am putting my car back on the market, now with a fresh blueprinted 07 gsxr motor, dynoed last week and ran mosport regional may 10/11, broke my own f/libre record with a 1.20.6 with a major headwind and old tires, ran a cool 201 degree oil temp and 180 degree water temp, new mycron gold dash, improved oil system, improved chain adjustment system, serious offers please call 416-231-2007 (no emails please) jeremy hill

update, i now have a spare 07 motor and a broken foot so this car needs a new driver!

Thread Information