Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 0

Great photo's Tom!! Thanks for all of the effort. Were you able to get any video on Sunday?

Steve

Liked: 157

Steve, no video from either race. The extension cable from the lens to the recorder got pinched in the bodywork and shorted out and we couldnt find a replcaement in town. My son just kept saying it would have been some amazing footage Sunday...

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1906

Thanks for the great pic's Tom! You wouldn't happen to have any of a DB6 with all 4 in the grass going down the back strait in Saturday's race would you?

As far as Sunday's race,...I'll take 2nd as a "gift" Bye the time we got the car back to the trailer after impound, the right front tire was flat as a pancake!

Thanks again, Mike
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

Liked: 157

Default More random Glen photos

Hey Mike, sorry, no photos of you in the grass as the offending drivers have paid me to burn all incriminating evidence. I also dont have any photos of you power sliding through turn 11 in qualifying coming onto the main straight. Who knew that sprint car style was the way to the pole at the Glen!

I hope I'm not wasting space or slowing down everyone's loading of these threads, but I have some more random photos from this weekend:

Jim Hallman in his crashed FC at the bustop. Couldnt tell if he got chopped or if he ran into someone:

Todd Bardwell and Greg Morin dealing with the FV traffic. I cant print what Todd is thinking on that photo:

Lap 1 Saturday. Polesitter Greg Kokolus chasing Ross Devoe in the lead down the backstraight, just before Ross overshot the bustop and dropped back to 19th:

Lotus Exige that has seen better days:

Tom Becker in his beautiful Prince DSR leads the wing group through the bustop:

Contributing Member Jonathan Hirst's Avatar
    Liked: 4

So, are any of you guys coming up to the Can Am Cup in a week and a half?

A Glen / Mosport combo in the Fall sounds like great way to finish the season!

Hey, if it was good enough for the F1 circus...

For you CF guys, it is probably a great opportunity to set up at a similar track to Road Atlanta in November....

Jonathan
    ---------------------------------
    Ferret Industries Archival site
    Ferret Industries on Facebook
    Basement Bookshelf FF/CF Scanned article Archive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information