Liked: 0

Default SCCA National photos needed

Hi all,

Well unfortunately our usual group of photographers did not make many of the Nationals at the end of April and early May. I am therefore trying to track down photos from the Nationals listed below. If you were there shooting or know someone who was, please let me know ASAP. We pay and it could lead to photos regularly appearing in FormulaCar. Here are the races I'm looking photos from.

Daytona (May 6)
    GingerMan (April 29)
    Texas Motor Speedway (May 5-6)
    Portland (May 13)
    Buttonwillow (April 21-22)
    New Hampshire (May 6)

Cheers,
    Allan Craighead
    eFormulaCarNews.com Managing Editor
    (226) 808-9472 Cell
    acraighead@howdenmediagroup.com

You're probably aware but the Gronfors were at the Blackhawk National in early May and their photos are spectacular.

Liked: 9

Allen,

That's it...no pictures for you!!

Al,

Send me a snail mail address. I took over 1600 pictures at the first BFR National and a quite a few at the second...probably a few keepers. Just don't want to FTP that many...my computer might melt.

-b
    Currently Without Car

Liked: 42

Hey, look at that, the guy who use to own my trailer and the guy who used to own my car all in one thread. Thanks for the great deal on the trailer. We'll see about that car , I've already got to fix the oil leak on the back of the tranny.

As for Brad, he's got some great shots from the nationals at Bhawk. I saw a few of them when I was down there. I've got a few but I wasn't shooting with any strong push that weekend.

Crap. I thought you were only at the regional Mr. Ellingson. Ok, ditto for Brad at the National!

Liked: 27

Thread Information