Liked: 106

Default You be the judge

So i basically need 90% of the left front corner for my VD,wing nose box etc.

Monday morning I call 3 sources with whom I had never done business with before.
    (I'm a former Reynard Owner)

Source 1

Élan... Nice Women patches me through to someone who could help me....Voice mail. so I leave all the information and my cell #, asked to be called back.

3 hours later... call again. Nice woman answers. patches me through to ... same voice mail.. I hang up and call back, I ask the nice woman if who ever I need to order parts from is there today, oh yes, he is. Nice woman puts me on hold and forgets I'm there. Later picks up and answerers as if I am a new caller , "Oh let me put you through to a different person who may be able to help.."Then that guy says "Oh you have to talk to so and so, hang on" back to same voice mail.. Again leave message.
    It is now Tuesday Evening I have not heard back from Elan.

BTW I need these parts by Friday

Source 2

Primus... Nice woman answers the phone ( A friend previously instructed me to ask for Brad) I ask for Brad... Nice woman says "He is off on Monday" but let me give you his cell. Call his cell, Have a pleasant conversation, he makes note of what I need. And then he does something I never heard of before... What parts he doesn't have new in stock he has used, he will lend those to me in case I need them until my new parts arrive. How cool is that.
    Bear in mind he has never done business with me before. he sends me an estimate, great price. I have some "technical" questions he puts John on the phone who takes his time with me to be sure I understand. Whats not to like or be loyal to... My money goes to Primus. THANKS BRAD AND JOHN!

Oh and source 3 (will remain nameless)
    ....Never called back either.

Isn't it odd that all you have to is the right thing and you separate yourself from the others.
    Last edited by Phil Picard; 05.22.07 at 7:27 PM.

Liked: 211

phil

brad is great to feal with. i have all the suspension peices you need, new, ready to go if he cant help you

len
    Cheers
    Len

Porsche River Oaks. Houston

Liked: 0

I haven't done business with them since they have 'gotten back in the business', but I'm glad they're back in and look forward to working with them again.
    Bill Herscher
    FormulaCars@msn.com

Liked: 48

Default BRAD is THE BEST !!!

Brad

may be the single biggest reason I continue to race these cars !! he is simply put AWESOME !!! he stands in a very small crowd of guys (there are others) that are great to do business with !!

CUDOS brad ! he "gets it" !!!
    friend us on FaceBook search "velocity haus"
    like on facebook search "velocity haus Engineering"
    Velocityhaus.com
    velocityhaus@gmail.com
    @Velocityhaus2 instagram

Liked: 3

sounds like some good guy's, having sold my reynard and now own a VD what is "primus'
    as to :
    who:
    where:
    contact #:
    thanks
    gord
    www.blurredvisionracing.com
    later Gord
    BTW...only toilets need doors
    www.blurredvisionracing.com

Liked: 601

Default Be the judge

Phil,
    As you know, I'm in the racing parts business. And I always thought that being available to the customer, particularly on a Monday, was the only way to do business. From what you have wrote here, I guess there are others who don't think this way.
    Keith
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

Liked: 106

Keith,
    Without appearing to be a Kiss @ss certainly ALL of my (Reynard) dealings with you have been absolutely spot on, All the good advice, priceless. You are, as Greg's post states, one of the guys who "gets it"..

Thread Information