Contributing Member rcrockett69's Avatar
    Liked: 0

Default First Delivered Speads Updated Undertray

We have delivered the first updated Speads F1000 undertray. Road testing of the improved undertray will take place next week at Pueblo Colorado by John Vanderpool.

Contributing Member Richard Dziak's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Richard:

John is a very good driver and will be a good test for the Speads. Let us know how John did and the outcome of his testing. Go John, hope to be on the track with you guys soon in the RMD SCCA. Will he test at La Junta or Pueblo? I know there is a R/R at La Junta next weekend.

The Phoenix F1K-07 is being tested today and tomorrow. Hopefully we will hear from Matt in the next few days on the outcome.
    Last edited by Richard Dziak; 04.19.07 at 12:28 AM.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Former Phoenix F1K-07 F1000 #77 owner/driver
    email: sonewmexico@gmail.com

Contributing Member rcrockett69's Avatar
    Liked: 0

Hello Richard,

John will be testing at Pueblo if the weather works out. If not, he is racing the R/R at La Junta this coming weekend. Do you plan to run at the R/R at Pueblo later this year? We are still firming up the other races for this year. Hope to see you around the pits and on the track.

Richard C.

Contributing Member Richard Dziak's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Richard C:

As many already know, I have choosen to go with the Phoenix F1K.07 F1000. Now that Phoenix RaceWorks has tested the car, they will go into full production very soon. I know my order is somewhere in the top 5, but have to let Phoenix's production and build team work at their pace. After alot of hard decisions and asking lots of questions, I know I have chosen the best with Matt Conrad and his team. We had originally thought I might make the Sandia Race in Albuquerque, NM on June 30th July 1st, but am not sure of that date. Matt and his team have been so easy to work with, he knows I have no particuliar schedule to meet. I will find a way to retain the National SCCA license and feel very confident that I will get my 4 races in this year to retain that license. I am a duel member of the RMD SCCA/PanAm region......and the SoPac Division/Arizona region, so I will run a few races with RMD and the Arizona region.

Certainly I would like to be on the track with other F1000's, which will be a blast. So for now, I will leave the production up to Phoenix, Matt Conrad and his expert team of aerospace engineers and tech people to produce the best of the best, the Phoenix F1K.07 for me.

Hope to see all of the F1000 racers in area very soon. ***In addition I have a friend that may be finished converting his 1998 VD FC using the Jay Novak kit to F1000 and he may be ready for Sandia in June. I hope so.*****

****F1000 Conversion completion date now estimated in August for FC to F1000******
    Last edited by Richard Dziak; 04.29.07 at 11:33 PM. Reason: update
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Former Phoenix F1K-07 F1000 #77 owner/driver
    email: sonewmexico@gmail.com

Thread Information