Contributing Member
    Liked: 0

Wanted To Buy Lola 342 Steering Rack

Need steering rack for Lola 342. If you have one for sale or know where I may obtain one, please e-mail me at mexlr8@aol.com. Thank you----Larry

Liked: 8

Default Steering

I think you might be better off going a shop like Woodward Steering and have them make up a custom rack. Even a used one may be tough or expensive to repair.

As for call Jack Knight in England, after getting nowhere fast. It was really, really,really expensive.

Contributing Member

Wanted To Buy Lola Steering Rack

Still in search of a Lola 342 steering rack----

Jack Knight.....

Sorry I don't have a phone number any more. I do have a busted rack that was replaced with a Jack Knight rack about 15 years ago (342 Lola). JK was the only place i could find that had what I needed.
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Liked: 8

Default replacement steering racks

As an agent for Titan Motorsport in the UK, we can make a one off replacement rack for your lola. We are currently supplying racks for the new Swift FA and Champ car as well as many other racing car manufacturers. For more details, please feel free to email me off list at aantipas@sopris.net.

Thanks,

Andy Antipas
    Titan Motorsport North America, LLC
    Carbondale, CO

Thread Information