Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 0

I'm only using the information passed down from the series that they chose a harder compound for the wide tire which was at least 1 1/2 seconds a lap slower according to their testing.
    F2000, Formula F, Formula Atlantic series photographer
    http://www.kniffinphoto.com
    teamkniffin@yahoo.com

Liked: 95

Default GOALS for 2007?

1. Find a driver our team can develop into a premier guy. Since I came out of Karting and never got a break it would be nice to do it that way but who knows how it will go.

2. Develop a TEAM into a great TEAM not a leader with a thousand helpers. Long term I would love dearly to place a guy with a pro team they are good enough.

3. If I get back in the Reynard do 1:27 flat at M/O. I DID NOT LIKE CHUCK MORAN SHOWING US ALL HOW ITS DONE IN 2005. The guy had wheelspin onto the back straight! In my dreams can I do that YET.

4. Story first. Remember having all kinds of drivers come to me a Mosport and tell me I was nuts to only start breaking on the uphill portion @ turn 5 (old track config). Ask Brian Graham, Greg Adams etc. Took LFRT. corner off twice Before the race. I said yes but how many laps did we run? So I made it all but twice so it can be done then. Yeah but. Yeah but what? Point is it's your attitude. But then I don't think like everybody else it seems.

5. Give more credit to my son Corey for taking on more than he can handle with F/C CFC Championship and race and and
    JIM (2006 GLC CFC Champion)

Liked: 142

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Morgan View Post
    Getting to sleep in the same bed as Finelli is another one of my goals for 2007....lol
    between the snoring and not realizing that when you get back at 3am and everyone else got back at midnight, you're on the rollaway cot, finelli is a true joy to share a hotel room with. We aren't even goign to get into the fact that he feels a need to "air dry" after a shower.

If i show up to race and I've got some kind of self inflicted eye gouging injury this season, you all know why.....
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Default win

win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win win winwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwiwnwinwinwinw inwwinwin.......

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Steve ? Time to adjust the dosage again.......

Contributing Member

My goal this year is to exhaust racing opportunities BEFORE my racing budget!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information