Liked: 3787

Default Jump in! The water is fine!

F1000 just took another step forward. At last, what has been speculated is now official. Jeremy Hill is converting a late model VD FC to FB.

Those of you who may be newbies may not recognize the name. Jeremy has been a major force in FC racing with his Photon that was powered by... you guessed it... an 1000cc bike engine. His old car was grandfathered in by the old FC rules. His speed has been undeniable. He faced all kinds of flack running up to the '05 Runoffs by being so fast. And that was with old technology suspension. We always wondered what would happen if he got modern suspension.

That is all about to change. We are about to find out. By incorporating newer VD suspension and his deep understanding of mc powered cars into one package Hill could be a real powerhouse combination when he gets to the track.

OBTW, It's no surprise that Sean O'connell attended the '05 Runoffs and Jeremy's '05 season performance was one more push to propel Sean into his now famous beautiful conversion.

This is getting more and more interesting...

Liked: 309

Froggie, I broke this news a while back...

http://apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20901

But it was nice of you to welcome Jeremy and highlight his skill!
    Stan Clayton
    Stohr Cars

Liked: 3787

Stan,
    I saw your post. I just thought it was hidden from the world being in a classified thread. I wanted it out front and center.

Thread Information