Liked: 24

Default Matt's Interview

Matt,
    I just read your invertiew, nice job. I totally agree with your mentor and fender responses.

Jason

Liked: 201

Default No Fair

Matt
    Like Jason said, good interview. Props on being close to a GT and DP deal even if only for the big races. I have been working on that for 3 years now and still very close but no cigar. I can't tell you how close I have been to it coming true but fallen through. Will you be in Daytona this week for the test days? If so I will see you there.

Andy

Liked: 19

Default My other life

So Jason - you like that Fender one do ya....... I bet most people would be happy to see me move on.... ... I refuse to vote on the east coast F2000 poll... Maybe if it said - "Who wants to win Matts money 2007" I might consider it.... But Like Finelli pointed out - I'll be there no matter what...... Probably gave that away with the interview

The team at Eformulacarnews does a bang up job of making sense of my jibberish... They weed through the F bombs and S stops and get straight to the point.... I guess I must have said at least half that stuff anyway...

I'm going to try and float over to Daytona this weekend....... I have some things in Sebring to look at tomorow and try out...Maybe something with fenders there....the deal for the DP is going down to the 11th hour. It will be for the 3 long races....I've got my fingers crossed that my "crack" business manager can pull it off......

Andy - I'll probably see you there...

Thanks everyone!

Liked: 142

it's a full on McDonough media blitz!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by HazelNut; 06.25.07 at 12:24 AM.
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Liked: 5

Forget the ride at Daytona. Matt made it onto the cover of Tiger Beat.

Liked: 0

Wow, now I wish I would have had my Fast Matt Hero card with me at PRI so I could have gotten more than just a handshake. I could have had an authenitic autograph, then when he wins in DP, or whatever, I could sell it on Ebay.
    www.frisbyracetire.com
    Chicago, Las Vegas
    Avon, Hoosier, Goodyear

Liked: 19

Quote Originally Posted by HazelNut View Post
    it's a full on McDonough media blitz!!!!!!!!!!
    Nice........ I thought Fin had too much free time.

BTW - The story in there about Britney running to me after her break up is simply not true....

Liked: 0

Default I'm lovin' it!

FDROTFL.............. Tears man, tears LOL!!!
    Peace
    HardRock Motorsport

Liked: 1

Can you introduce me to the Olsen twins, Pleeeeeease!!!!!

Charles Finelli
    With nothing to do

Liked: 91

Finelli, The Twins are mine, back off. I heard Star Jones is on the market though.

Liked: 142

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Morgan View Post
    Finelli, The Twins are mine, back off. I heard Star Jones is on the market though.
    oh good lord!!!!!! hey we all like to break chuck's balls but star jones!!!!!!! that is below the belt!
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Liked: 201

Default Dis

Matt
    Did you make it to Daytona?

I didn't see you but I was really busy with my own effort and didn't have much time to go anywhere.

Coming for the 24? Anyone else coming to the 24? If so look me up, I will be in the Koni Challenge pits with Roar Racing (Mazda RX-8)

Andy

Liked: 1

I guess all is quite on the Western front, should I try and stir something up?????
    By the way, Cole Morgan is spending a lot of time on my 'My Space' which I have no idea how to access but I here is very funny or was very funny, old Puderbach set it up for me and will not tell me the password.

Charles Finelli

Thread Information