Thread: GLDiv schedule

Liked: 22

Default GLDiv schedule

With the finalized GLDiv schedule, open wheel drivers have one regional to attend between June and Sept. The division has decided to run two tin top restricted regionals during that time.

With one unrestricted regional being held at Gingerman on July 28-29, we need to support this weekend in a big way. This date was cancelled last season for lack of entries. Let's not let that happen again. We need to attract as many formula cars as we can for this weekend. It is my intention to bring the Great Lakes FC/CFC Championships there, with a minimum of twelve drivers, hopefully.

There was some chatter on a all formula car resticted regional on this site in the past. Has anyone pursued this idea any further?

How does the Cen Div regional schedule look this upcoming season? Are formula cars getting the shaft there as well?
    Corey Collins

Liked: 0

Default Restricted Regionals

Run Nationals instead. You can avoid the IT crowd altogether. You can keep track of CFC points yourself if you want.
    Craig Jones

Liked: 22

Good point. I will discuss that idea for the 08 season at our upcoming meeting for the GLC.
    Corey Collins

Liked: 2

Default Great Lakes Schedule??

I for one as a CFC owner would like to run only Regionals to keep CFC numbers up!! not FC numbers.I think if we teamed up with the East-West Challenge at Great Lakes tracks we could put from 30 to 40+ cars on the track to get our own groups or at least group at some of these restickted regionals.I would think this would give us a little pull if we can bring 30+ cars to an event???Something to talk to those in charge of scheduling race weekends for 2008!!! Cincy is only running (IT,SM.SRF) at their Aug.Double Regional.
    I think at our (Great Lakes FC/CFC Challenge Series) last Race we should have a meeting to decide where & when we want to race in 2008 and let those regionsknow before they go to round table to make their schedules up??? What do you guys think??
    Lee
    Happy Boxer Day!!!

Thread Information