Liked: 0

Default 2002-2003 GSXR engines, everything goes

[SIZE=2]PRICES SLASHED 4 thousand dollars/2 yoshGSXR DSR 1000 engines[/SIZE]
    2 all out race engines for sale. Prices Slashed 4 thousand dollars. EVERYTHING can goe with them, extra heads tranny's and internals. All parts for 2002-2003 GSXR 1000. Elecrical systems also. They are extremely fast....with Dyno Sheets

9k for the amazing "A" engine and 5k for the same power "B" enigine which has a standard tranny and different rods.

Over 175hp turning two wheels on a chassis Dyno. At the wheels. Not like other hp numbers you have heard turning a chain and a motorcycle tire, but turning the diff and 2 full size wheels on an automotive chassis dyno. 178 hp to be exact, with dyno sheets. Over 190hp at the countershaft. The "A" engine in the first generation Stohr ran in 2nd place for most of the entire race in the 05 runoffs behind Jaremko in his WF-1 until I had an intermittent electrical short, two laps form the end and limped home ninth.

2002 & 2003 race engines are identical except for the fact that engine "A" engine has Carillo rods and a purpose built 4K transmission, this engine has only one race on it, the 05 runoffs.

The "B" engine has two races on it which is just as powerful as the "A" engine and has the same HP numbers, but has stock connecting rods and a standard transmission.

The cylinder heads on both of these engines are identical and are each worth over 4k just in the amount head work and flow bench time for the port development. They can handle extreme RPM's. Both are as fresh as stated and my word goes with them, as does my combination setup for them. I was asking $11000 and 7,000/ NOW REDUCED TO 9k and 5K respectively. 14k takes them both with tons of other good parts, heads, internals and everything I have. EMS's, ECU, and hubs. I am getting rid of everything I have for my GSXR's

Cheers
    markbakhit@aol.com
    480-203-9007

Liked: 11

Thought 2001-2002 are the same and 2003-2004 are also them same...

The XSR guys should eat these up!
    Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

Thread Information