Thread: OZ Wheel Supply

Liked: 0

Default OZ Wheel Supply

I can't seem to find a supplier of OZ wheels in the US. I'm sure I'm not looking hard enough but any help would be much appreciated. Actually I'm after the lightest wheels I can find so any suggestions welcome!
    Thanks!

Liked: 11

I'd say OZ is it (lightest, best). Comprent sells them and has a bunch on the shelf.
    706-543-1797

Sean.
    Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

Brands,

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding OZ Racing wheels as I am the North American importer for OZ. I have listed my contact details below for your reference.

Thanks,

Bryan Trager
    OZ Racing
    298K Gasoline Alley
    Indianapolis, IN 46222
    T. 317.244.0100
    F. 317.244.0200
    btrager@sbcglobal.net
    Bryan Trager
    Gridsport
    www.gridsport.net

Liked: 126

Ben,

The older 5 spoke OZ's are lighter than the newer ones. For your F1000, you might be able to run those older 8" 5 spoke rears on the fronts and find some 10" rears from a Zetec or FSCCA car.

Contributing Member D.T. Benner's Avatar
    Liked: 2

Default Oz's

You would not want the rear Zetec or Formula SCCA OZ's as they are Aluminum and not Mag. They are quite a bit heavier than the Mag. OZ's. Maybe OZ makes a Mag. version of that size wheel?

Thanks. I'm not set on OZ necessarily but I've used them in the past and always thought they where well made and light. I am after Mag wheels because I do need to get as much weight out as possible.

Thread Information