Liked: 2

Default G. Jezarian Jewelers

I stopped by Gregory's place in Manhattan and picked out a present for Mrs. Crew Chief. Cool place! Greg's an ex-Formula Ford, Contenental, and Atlantic racer and all-around good guy. I got what I wanted and (although I'd never tell him so) got away cheaper than I expected. Recommended.

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1898

I gota say that if you guys are buying time in the racecar by keeping the wife or girlfriend happy with jewelry,then you really need to talk to Greg. He "felt my pain" about 2 months ago when I called him about an engagement ring for the newest "team member". I went to his 5th avenue show room and damn near hit the floor with what he can provide in jewelry and watches.
    Greg will teach you more than you could imagine about jewelry and how NOT to get ripped off! I told Greg how many "race units" I could spend on a ring and he came through BIG! I gave him a basic idea of what I wanted and shortly after with a few email pictures and phone calls showing steps of the ring actually being made, he built a ring under my budget and the way I wanted it. When the ring was done, Greg even hand delivered it to me in Connecticut! The girlfriend Um,..Ah,...Fiance is still crying and walking around with her left hand in the air so EVERYBODY can see the ring and it's been a week already. I know Greg does business all over the country, so if your not local to the New York area it shouldn't be a problem for him. If your in the market for some "Honey,...I'm going racing" credits, you would be foolish to not talk to Greg first. He's THAT good !

Mike Agnifilo
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

Liked: 1417

Proof that ApexSpeed advertising WORKS!

Support our advertisers and everyone wins!

Thread Information