Liked: 0

Default FSCCA Template for Graphics Design?

I recall seeing a post a long time ago about a computer template (or 3d model) that had been created to help in designing graphics for an FSCCA car.

Does anyone know who did this or where I can get access to it?

Liked: 1

How's your car coming Nate? If you are thinking of graphics, you must be done! BTW, don't do anything too nice and make us all look bad-darius

Also, i think it was RSMotorsports website that had the model, a search on that should bring it up. Anybody know what happened to him?

My car is done and I made it through the super school at Texas Motor Speedway. I had some gearbox trouble but got it working (with a lot of help at the track).

Contributing Member Chet Zerlin's Avatar
    Liked: 4

Nate - here's a link to RSMotorsport's web site - they have a 3d model there but I'm not sure you can download it. http://www.proscca.com/specs.html

Thanks for the link.

Default you may be in luck

Hey Nate, you might be in luck. I have a model that I have been working with in 3DS Max for sponsor logos that I am designing for my car. Below is what I have now. I have a ton of different renditions. Shoot me an e-mail and I can help you out. jeffk@wtka.net

Default wow...lots of e-mails

Wow...I guess everyone has been looking for a model of this car for awhile now. I just got a bunch of e-mails asking about it. Just to kind of clearify what it is that I have....The model you see above was designed in 3DS Max 8. It is a 3D design software. I applied the paint scheme, the logos, everything, using this program. This way you can show off a 3D rotating model of you car on a website, powerpoint, etc. Or just print it out to show off. Alot of people have been asking me for a template, now i'm not sure what you need for a template, if you are planning to print it out and just doodle on it or apply something in photoshop, I guess I can just send out some pictures of a white car. However, I tried doing the logos in photoshop...and well...it sucked. Didn't turn out near as well. What i am thinking about doing is sending out a "template" of this model and having you personalize it the way you want, color, logo placement, etc. and then I can put all of this into my 3D file and give you a really cool version of what your car could look like or does already look like. If you could please just let me know what you are looking for in this model. I will be happy to work with you either way. Just let me know! Thanks, and sorry abou the long post.

Jeff

Default better pics

Thought I would include some better pics...or atleast try to anyway. As you can see it can be done with a background or without...basically it can be done anyway you want....on the track...etc. The image quality is poor because I didn't compress it right for the internet.

Liked: 218

Default FE Graphics

Hate to dig up such an old post, but I do know someone that is interested in having graphics done on his FE2 and was wondering if anyone still has a "model" to play with. Thanks.

Steve Stadel
    Competition One

Thread Information