Liked: 0

Default Might WTB FM Sports Racer

I'm considering FM SR as a return to racing after a 14 year layoff (prior S2). Need car to fit large frame. Older model preferred (to fit Older driver model... ) Would consider FM that could be converted, but still researching that option.

Liked: 285

Too bad you missed this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120039979728

There are only a handful of those cars around.

Check of the FM Discussion Forum:

http://go.ezboard.com/bformulamazdaforum
    David Ferguson
    Veracity Racing Data
    Shift RPM App for iOS
    805-238-1699

Liked: 9

Default FM vs MSR

Need car to fit large frame.
    You are aware that the MSR is still an FM with more fiberglass, different brakes, but mostly fewer rules? Here in our San Fran Region we had a 300 # guy in a standard FM who just went to an MSR. His reasons were not the cockpit size since the frame/cockpit is the same but for the fewer # of cars in the CSR class in this region and for the potential of a higher HP motor.
    Ted/FM # 13
    Shoe String Racing
    On a Wing & a Prayer

Contributing Member D.T. Benner's Avatar
    Liked: 2

Default In motocross...

They call that the F.O.M. group. Hope you find what you are looking for and have fun!

Default might wtb fm sports racer

I was at St. Louis and there was one that had the Star body convertion on it and it looks good !!! I think there is A ad in Sports Car that has pictures of the body. I tryed to find it on the WEB but can't find it.

Liked: 9
    Ted/FM # 13
    Shoe String Racing
    On a Wing & a Prayer

Default Switch to MSR

Ted is a bit off, first i am not quite 300 lbs..... Second, the reason for switching to the MSR was as Ted ward stated less rules,more HP, But the most compelling reason was i got a newer car with higher tech goodies (shocks,full motec data, street ported new engine,Mk5 etc.)Rebuilds are less cost,more tire options. I'm not sure i will stay with the MSR but will be there for 2007! Currently looking at F1000 class. I would like to get a pro Mazda as to me that is the pinacal bang for buck (super large cockpit..), but alas I am underfunded for that dream Kind Rgds

Thread Information